Online Player Search Similar to Old MyUO

SidX

Grandmaster
I remember way back in the day on the OSI servers they implemented a feature into MyUO where you could look up other players and guilds on the shard. This was done through a Web browser. When you looked up a player, it would show a layered PNG image of their paperdoll as of the last world save along with their name and title (i.e. "Lord Wallenstein, Legendary Archer"). When you looked up a guild, it would have a listing of all of the guild members and their titles. You could click each member individually to check out their paperdolls. I don't think the armor/weapons on the paperdoll would return anything when you highlighted them, but it was cool nonetheless.

I'd imagine this could be taken further to list the murder counts, etc. of each player and really anythinge else that could be useful or just interesting.

I don't know how good of an idea this may sound like to people who have no clue what the old MyUO was like, but for those who do I would imagine it would be welcomed.

SidX

Grandmaster
I don't know that the Legends site is updating properly. On the patch notes it said they were going to try to update it hourly. I've been on this server for over a week now and none of my guys show up in the search still.
I had no clue Legends existed. I just searched for my character and nothing came up.. been here for 27 days. Looks like something is awry!!