Orc Rift Scores

FAMARA

Grandmaster
too bad i cant add my orc damage with my human damage, guess thats the downfall for switching sides halfway through a battle =/

Yewguards

Expert
One of the best events I ever experienced. If anyone wants to create a side char for a mini version of this without staff help. Please feel free to send me a pm. We plan to raid/besiege the city again in two weeks.

yeety

Journeyman
wow, I had to leave before even not completing 1/3 of event, and got a satisfactory place on the list.
I wish I was able to stay until the end :)

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Top 3 players per list (there are four lists) which means there were 12 awards. Math ftw.

Knowing math, i assumed you would have as well and realized i am referring to top three in each category. Thats ok though, ill let you feel like you really enlightened someone

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

andomin

Master
Platinum also dropped on the orcs, which basically constituted the participation part of the reward.

Except for the fact that the cities were so crowded that I could hardly manage to get close to the corpses. I got like 30 platinum?

God.RG

Grandmaster
Except for the fact that the cities were so crowded that I could hardly manage to get close to the corpses. I got like 30 platinum?
..people complaining about not getting handouts in a free event on a free server.. Ill never understand.

Like the kid at Christmas that just CAN'T be satisfied.