Pacific or Siege Perilous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsanePete

Neophyte
Just curious I have met a few people from long ago days of UO here on UOF so far and I bet there are lots more.

I wonder if anyone from Pacific or Siege Perilous shards are actively playing here and if they remember me or even some old guildies? I played InsanePete on Pacific and GreyMullet on Siege.

Also does anyone remember C-Murder from Pacific and Chad Sexington or any other member of Thief on Siege? I wish I had wrote peoples names down but when I stopped using ICQ I lost all my UO friends :cry:

Everyone who played on those two shards give me a shout out in this thread, even if you were the guy that rez killed me and camped my house in the swamp near Trinsic back in 2001 for a week straight. :D

Kiki

Grandmaster
I was on Pac and Siege. Quit Siege when I started playing college soccer. Was in DWJ on Pac mainly.

tankian

Grandmaster
I also played pac back in 98-01. I was in the guild S&M . I was Luft . Buck and geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played on Siege right when it opened. I was part of The Glowember Family. We placed the first house on the shard right next to the Britain moongate. Was there for a bit before moving on to Catskills. I played Theros Glowember there.

[Legato]

Master
InsanePete said:
Just curious I have met a few people from long ago days of UO here on UOF so far and I bet there are lots more.

I wonder if anyone from Pacific or Siege Perilous shards are actively playing here and if they remember me or even some old guildies? I played InsanePete on Pacific and GreyMullet on Siege.

Also does anyone remember C-Murder from Pacific and Chad Sexington or any other member of Thief on Siege? I wish I had wrote peoples names down but when I stopped using ICQ I lost all my UO friends :cry:

Everyone who played on those two shards give me a shout out in this thread, even if you were the guy that rez killed me and camped my house in the swamp near Trinsic back in 2001 for a week straight. :D

I played 98-2002 on Pacific.

My characters were:
Mage: Magnus
Thief: Exodus
Warrior: Dark-Knight

I played on Pacific as Dread Lord Ghost Face Killa from beta until 99.

Original PVP partner with The Who and eventually landed with the Orc Clan which was the most fun I had on the game. Everyone wearing Orc Masks and black robes. We were hard to beat.

Kiki

Grandmaster
GFK Pacific said:

Original PVP partner with The Who and eventually landed with the Orc Clan which was the most fun I had on the game. Everyone wearing Orc Masks and black robes. We were hard to beat.
Shit mate I remember you on Pac.

I was Loco Wolf on there, and my red was Laws. Started Dire Realty (guild was the Dire Wolves of Justice, anti PK guild) and sold a shit ton of houses up until the duping happened and ruined the economy.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
tankian said:
I also played pac back in 98-01. I was in the guild S&M . I was Luft . Buck and geoff. I had a problem please house right at yew gate.

haha i remember Luft and Geoff, and also C-murder. i was on pac 98-2001 i had some funky chars like BunLength, Jockstrap, my buddy was Argus Ares, not sure if you remembered his armor.

Kiki said:
GFK Pacific said:

I was Loco Wolf on there, and my red was Laws. Started Dire Realty (guild was the Dire Wolves of Justice, anti PK guild) and sold a shit ton of houses up until the duping happened and ruined the economy.

Hah I remember you. Laws was cool. Like all of us, I certainly miss those days.

Kiki

Grandmaster
GFK Pacific said:
Kiki said:
GFK Pacific said:

Hah I remember you. Laws was cool. Like all of us, I certainly miss those days.
:mrgreen:

Pissed my anti PK guild off soooo much because it was like Superman and Clark Kent, every time Loco logged in, I had JUST missed being able to go after Laws and no matter what no one could find him again. :lol:

It's like being on here and having a PK that no one knows is you... :cool:

InsanePete

Neophyte
[Legato] said:
InsanePete said:

I played 98-2002 on Pacific.

My characters were:
Mage: Magnus
Thief: Exodus
Warrior: Dark-Knight

I am almost certain you robbed me as Exodus and caused a great deal of swearing and spilled beer :)

Skoad

Journeyman
Just about to start here on UOF but I played Pac/SP from the beginning until shortly after the AoS release. Main characters were Skoad/AftershocK/Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.