Pacific or Siege Perilous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Just curious I have met a few people from long ago days of UO here on UOF so far and I bet there are lots more.

I wonder if anyone from Pacific or Siege Perilous shards are actively playing here and if they remember me or even some old guildies? I played InsanePete on Pacific and GreyMullet on Siege.

Also does anyone remember C-Murder from Pacific and Chad Sexington or any other member of Thief on Siege? I wish I had wrote peoples names down but when I stopped using ICQ I lost all my UO friends :cry:

Everyone who played on those two shards give me a shout out in this thread, even if you were the guy that rez killed me and camped my house in the swamp near Trinsic back in 2001 for a week straight. :D

Lord Puffy - OTF/K0C

Khail

Journeyman
Played PAC my reds were Khail / Jaxon / Festus - - - my Thief was Simon - - and my tamer was Gallabon... Played as FL for a long time then broke and we made EoF - - used to run with Fazzum, Ingus, Tamer Bob had a lot of fun in the PAC days!

erik666

Apprentice
I played on Pacific from sept 98 to about 2001 2002 played in 56k dial up my roomie and I even used to use K marts website had a dial up service we used to use for free but would randomly disconnect we used to send money orders to pay for game via western union lol good times oh yeah and chatting on ICQ

Rafelito

Journeyman
I played on pacific from 1998 till 2000. Had my own guild of deliquents called: the Goat Clan
Char names were: Ponros & SUPER MO FO

Can't remember the names of my other chars...

Brun

Novice
I know there is no Necromancy on OU:F but I is haxxor.

OH HAI ALL, I'm newb on UO:F!

I was on Siege from 98-2003ish?

I was Brun of PAG (Perilous Adventurer's guild)
8=X (Pirate guild)
TP (Twisted Path, we ran the maze)

Tunchii? I don't remember you from PAG? What name weere you?

i played and loved siege, my character on there was Frito,.. i remember you puffy, calamity.. i also remember akasha, he was the gm of akashic brotherhood (AB) a guild i was in, along with (vmp) vampiric embrace.. i loved those days

Brun

Novice
i played and loved siege, my character on there was Frito,.. i remember you puffy, calamity.. i also remember akasha, he was the gm of akashic brotherhood (AB) a guild i was in, along with (vmp) vampiric embrace.. i loved those days

I think I remember you!

Damn old age+years of hemp...

Status
Not open for further replies.