Pet Ball Weight

AssHat

Grandmaster
seems odd that these weight so much.... 10 stones is a lot, especially when you can barely carry anything as a tamer already.

Amabangu

Expert
yeah 10 stones is default from OSI days they are donation items should be 1 stone each

i leave mine in the bank just because i dont want to give up the 20 stones

lollo

Grandmaster
I also have my 3 pet balls in my bank box, don't see the need to carry them around, but yeah it'd be nice if they weighted less

AssHat

Grandmaster
so everyone keeps in bank? no one saves their pets from dying or pks often? no i seek forgiveness and then use pet ball after rez? why keep in bank? only use for pet being stolen? seems half useless.... just fix the weights. i carry 5+ depending on days and what i am doing, who wants to constantly remember to grab pet balls or make sure hte right pet is linked? such a simple fix. 1 stone instead of 10.

lollo

Grandmaster
The only pet i care if it dies will be my Steed once it's lvl 6 since it's impossible to make 2m exp to reset

Idgaf if my lvl 7 dies or my nightmares

Amabangu

Expert
for costing $1 to summon its only worth if you pet gets suck in game be a better tamer recall macro followed by all follow will normally work

Lol yeah? Your recall all follow me macro normally works when a group of reds come at you? And what's your % chance of escaping a 4+? I mean really. 30-40%? Then the successes you get out but your pet stays and you need to get to the bank fast enough to grab your ball? Or how about when you die and you seek out but your pet was attacking. So you get ressed and try to get to the bank fast enough. Instead seeking(which you paid for),get ressed and using your ball (which you paid for) before your pet dies.

I think @AssHat has a valid reason to question and suggest the ball could be lighter.

Amabangu

Expert
Lol yeah? Your recall all follow me macro normally works when a group of reds come at you? And what's your % chance of escaping a 4+? I mean really. 30-40%? Then the successes you get out but your pet stays and you need to get to the bank fast enough to grab your ball? Or how about when you die and you seek out but your pet was attacking. So you get ressed and try to get to the bank fast enough. Instead seeking(which you paid for),get ressed and using your ball (which you paid for) before your pet dies.

I think @AssHat has a valid reason to question and suggest the ball could be lighter.

for the record i said asshat is right and the stones should be less the reason i leave mine in the bank is because 20 stones is way to much to carry them around all the time does not make sense to me but i a light dono (less then $100) and i feel that if you had decent skill you would not need to summon your pet more then once a week/month etc...

LoNE WoLF

Master
+1 make them weigh 1 stone. Is there really a reason for them to be so high? You already carry so much as a tamer, those extra stones makes a difference.

@Amabangu i believe you mean reaction time not skill. Scripting takes skill out of the equation. Hitting a hot key is not skillful. Being quick can save you but @StrawberryInYourFace is correct, unless you are farming mongbats in a field your recall script (FYI we all have it, all follow me-recall-all follow me is not rocket science) you are going to be in circumstances where your pet stays behind. Having your ball in your pack is more viable then in the bank. I started off with the pet ball in the bank but now it's always on me. I have fast reaction speed but it did not benefit me as much as carrying the pet ball did.

Amabangu

Expert
@LoNE WoLF your script is broken should be recall all follow me, the reason is that split second is what makes the differance for precast pk's also might want to make sure your reflect spells or protection is up.

side note if your ball is in your bank and your recall macro is an out of the way bank what differance does it make if you say bank vs just dbl clicking your summoning ball? as i have stated before saying bank is worth the extra 20 stones that you can carry..... until the gms change the ball weight

Last edited by a moderator:

Torrun

Expert
@LoNE WoLF your script is broken should be recall all follow me, the reason is that split second is what makes the differance for precast pk's also might want to make sure your reflect spells or protection is up.

side note if your ball is in your bank and your recall macro is an out of the way bank what differance does it make if you say bank vs just dbl clicking your summoning ball? as i have stated before saying bank is worth the extra 20 stones that you can carry..... until the gms change the ball weight
Set your auto recall to a bank and then there is no issue with leaving it in your bank box. I carry my two on me but have considered banking them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
They should weigh more imo

why? everyone has a reason, with nothing backing it you sound like a idiot that has no idea what he is talkig about, or you are some ALT account to someone on the forums and just have nothing better to say.....

kurtis

Grandmaster
Fine as is. They are a huge easy-mode item. As are the rings that allow you to teleport back and insta res. The two of these combined...cmon now.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Fine as is. They are a huge easy-mode item. As are the rings that allow you to teleport back and insta res. The two of these combined...cmon now.

once a day for the rings is OP? and costing 15k gold to summon pets that are now more than ever useless for pvp? what about the skill loss on pets that dont roll over? you wanna keep sinking 10-15k per magery/resist scroll into a pet? it seems you dont use pet balls or even have a tamer for that matter....