Pet Movement Speed....

BEN!

Grandmaster
pet stays within magery range of owner/victim for less than 2 screens, which renders it useless. It's not hard to outrun them, especially for someone using as many treehack style mods as you.

a treehack mod is not the same as a speedhack... "as many" treehack mods LAWL you can use multiple treehack mods these days?

in less than 2 screens pets get off a fireball and a couple spells, soooo useless

your jealousy towards lord gluttony is making you say some stupid shit

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Wreckognize is just trying to troll his anti-EQMS agenda as he is #affected after being shit on too many times, his guild disbanding, etc...

BEN!

Grandmaster
i would love an explanation of his grasping at straws comment thou

we can call him a idiot all we want and it doesn't mean shit

but he could change when he figures it out for himself

wreckognize

Grandmaster
eqms is a complete non-factor in my life, but I do take pleasure in pointing out how weak and cowardly they are as players. Sorry if I have made some of you apparently very jealous over the past months. It's normal and eventually you'll learn that you could never hope to be on my level, changes to pet mechanics or nay.

BEN!

Grandmaster
eqms is a complete non-factor in my life, but I do take pleasure in pointing out how weak and cowardly they are as players. Sorry if I have made some of you apparently very jealous over the past months. It's normal and eventually you'll learn that you could never hope to be on my level, changes to pet mechanics or nay.

pft whatever you gotta tell yourself but back up to grasping at straws prease.. have you really never seen a better example? can you explain to me what it means?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Yes... we are jealous of a guild that was disbanded when house hiding was fixed...

p.s.

we even stole your e-*****, @Akillah is chillin on brit bank with [Queen of Dabs, EQMS] above her head

Kairus

Adept
pets moving slow when ur in faction is ********.
you cant recall when flagged if ur in faction too. and you get temporary statloss too if u die, which means u cant control ur pets, cant even make em follow you to recall to ur house.
there is a shitty permanent statloss for pets too, i know thats for every tamer but if ur factioner ur pet moves slow and u cant escape because u cant recall, and if u die, ur pets will die with high chance because u cant get em back to ur house even if u resurrect because they arent listening to you coz of faction statloss. some monsters will spawn where u died and will kill ur pets even if pks had mercy and didnt kill ur pets.

pets moving fast when not in combat is great imo. it makes playing a tamer feel smooth. it should be like that in faction too.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Easy solution... if you get flagged or your pet gets flagged, your pets move slow for 1-2minutes and saying all stop, all guard me, and all follow me doesnt negate this.

Akillah

Grandmaster
Also tom got banned again which led to downfall :( . But I was never SS to be clear, I was always SRT or RARE when allied... My e-***** is my ownnnnnn got dangit!

I had my fun with SS though. I love house hiding, that house was great.

Tl;dr rest of thread
EQMS 4 everrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS @BEN! just answer me these questions:

do you disagree that making eqms enemies turn into auto corpses/get booted to brit is a solution that promises to end these deluded tears. If so, why not?

do you disagree that anyone aggroed by eqms deserves to be cursed and instantly paralysed? If so, why not?

BEN!

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS @BEN! just answer me these questions:

do you disagree that making eqms enemies turn into auto corpses/get booted to brit is a solution that promises to end these deluded tears. If so, why not?

do you disagree that anyone aggroed by eqms deserves to be cursed and instantly paralysed? If so, why not?

quit grasping at balls

boom roasted

Cack

Grandmaster
Easy solution... if you get flagged or your pet gets flagged, your pets move slow for 1-2minutes and saying all stop, all guard me, and all follow me doesnt negate this.
That would be highly abused and I think you know that....come on man.

God.RG

Grandmaster
HEY, DON'T WORRY!
Even with these blue lvl 7 meta gank squads running around, we're still blessed with perma stat SO WE'RE ALL GOOD!

and i was trying to remember why i hadn't logged on in 2 weeks..