Please accept BITCOINS for donations!!

Potato

Neophyte
This falls under the most simplistic solution. Does the owner of the server want to take the step further in converting BTC to Currency? or does the owner want to only receive straight electronic cash transactions. What we say care try to explain on the topic is irrelevant. So... will they take the red pill or blue pill?
Nuff Said.. close it down.
It's so funny how even after like 5 people have explained it, there's still people like this who don't get it lol...

I'm sorry for quoting stiller but seriously, this is the definition of full *.

I feel like I should break out blocks and shapes, maybe a couple crayons then possibly we'll get you guys up to speed.

At this point I really don't care. No BTC option, I just don't donate. No big deal. I spoke with Shane via PM and explained to him: I support BTC. Any business accepting BTC is going to receive business from me (and others). Overstock.com, Tigerdirect.com, Cheapair.com (hotels and flights) all have profited greatly from my BTC spending. In fact I even ordered Flowers this Valentines day for my wife with BTC lol...

I could hit my caps lock key and spam the fact that the server would only be receiving US Dollars (and more of it), but I promise you half of you STILL wouldn't get it lol... Lost cause, unfortunately Shane is in the same boat with the most of you.

Great discussion though.

monktoast

Expert
I understand bitcoins completely. There is no harm in accepting them with a straight conversion to dollars.

I personally don't like bitcoins I think any electronic system has potential for abuse.

But as long as its instant converted, there is no risk in excepting them.

It's so funny how even after like 5 people have explained it, there's still people like this who don't get it lol...

I'm sorry for quoting stiller but seriously, this is the definition of full *.

I feel like I should break out blocks and shapes, maybe a couple crayons then possibly we'll get you guys up to speed.

At this point I really don't care. No BTC option, I just don't donate. No big deal. I spoke with Shane via PM and explained to him: I support BTC. Any business accepting BTC is going to receive business from me (and others). Overstock.com, Tigerdirect.com, Cheapair.com (hotels and flights) all have profited greatly from my BTC spending. In fact I even ordered Flowers this Valentines day for my wife with BTC lol...

I could hit my caps lock key and spam the fact that the server would only be receiving US Dollars (and more of it), but I promise you half of you STILL wouldn't get it lol... Lost cause, unfortunately Shane is in the same boat with the most of you.

Great discussion though.
What you do not understand and still pretend as if people are ******** is that the last and absolute say in whether accepting BTC will be acceptable is the owner of the shard. If u want to ***** moan complain and cry over BTC... well go cry to the owner. The fact that you are impatient for a response, cry, attack members of the community for their simple opinion states that your annoying... and/or the typical child that has to scream louder then a room full of crying babies. I am sure the community at this point could care less about what you say... so convince the owner. Plain and simple.. or just STFU

Bromista

Grandmaster
But...but...that failed so he has to keep on the defensive. Hard.

Best defense is a blind rage offense, apparently.

I am having fun. I'm glad at least a couple people are.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
you know the only reason I'm really against accepting bitcoin for donation is because it's like cross shard trading to me
they mine all day over there, and have all the gold here.
nuff said i guess

wreckognize

Grandmaster
im sure it's the exact same mentality, which is why he had a good point in raising the topic. but. no. kthxbye.
seems like even if opening arms to bitcoin may bring some bitcoin users, clearly they will just end up recruiting, no thanks kid @Potato

as far as bitcoin, are you subjected to ads?? because i wouldn't wish that on an enemy let alone my friends in this community sounds like a bunch of nazi horsesh%t to me