PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
#EndRedTrammel @Shane

RedTrammel.PNG

drasked

Grandmaster
Where you are permastated and can only gain skills back at %50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 50% less gains it would still only take a few hours to gain stats/skills back (depending on how much you lose of course)

Now compare this to the current system where you character is basically unplayable for 48 hours.

StegcO

Grandmaster
The main problem of pk, i think, its not about a solo pk that kill a tamer when farm and steal 10k.

Main problem is group of pk that raid champ/boss, i love to raid and a little less being raided ( :) ) but I think its not fair that a group of pk can raid blue every 5 minute. Maybe we can try the all-account statloss so if a group of pk want to raid the first time have the sorprise (that it means win easy in most of case) but if the pvm can kill them the second raid will be done with a malus, maybe 20% statloss? So its possibile to raid more and more but after the first failed chance the pvm blue can defend the champ more easly. Just to balance. This will be tested obviusly maybe its more balanced 40% statloss or maybe 10%.

But the pvp problem (faction or kingdom) of 40 ebolt Vs 1 is another problem.

My own opinion

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Garillo

Master
If I recall correctly eqms quit when Shane had the target closest targeting removed... POWER didn't... I don't need them, I have reflexes.

******** headless chickens from eqms need 1 button pvp or they are useless.

>Continues pretending dexer isn't 1 button pvp

>Uses "reflexes" to cast 5 ebolts in a row in a 1v1 in despise

>Runs away

>Comes back on dexer

>Has reflexes of caterpillar in cocoon

ton loc

Master
you play an alchy dexxer and are crying about templates, lawl !

p.s.

POWER was defeated -- maybe you guys will come back one day to try for a second war?
How are you gonna let a "defeated" guild come back and play for 15 minutes only to kill your turd squad with a group of 3? And we were just fucking around trying out discord lol.

Didn't think it was possible, but I think EQMS got WORSE.

Edit: LOL @lollo is still showing his face around here after completely dodging duels with myself and malkraven?
Oof.. Embarrassing.

lollo

Grandmaster
>Continues pretending dexer isn't 1 button pvp

>Uses "reflexes" to cast 5 ebolts in a row in a 1v1 in despise

>Runs away

>Comes back on dexer

>Has reflexes of caterpillar in cocoon

Is he bear bear? That dude literally tried to kill me with 5 mind blasts in a row in despise a while ago. Then He called in 2 more and i had to escape. (Btw how do you not kill a tamer 3 on 1, just pot me down ffs)

StegcO

Grandmaster
Lol lollo you are a joke you jumped on eqms train just in time when eqms are 3x against other guild, until that day you was in an only pvm guild acting like a PRO but joined the newb revolution.

Please return in your corner and masturbate on your 50m outfit.

You are a joke

StegcO

Grandmaster
To his credit, @lollo is one of the more annoying tamers to kill. But not sure why an established player like him would associate with EQMS.

Also what happened to the days of the Steg brothers PKing?
Its easy to understand, lollo wanna make post where he and his mate rule the shard but all serious guild dont want him. When eqms start to have 50 char in the field he jumped on the train.

Havent understood the part of my brothers pk :D

drasked

Grandmaster
Its easy to understand, lollo wanna make post where he and his mate rule the shard but all serious guild dont want him. When eqms start to have 50 char in the field he jumped on the train.

I remember you and another guy with similar names running around on reds when i started playing here (thinking, that looks pretty cool i wanna try that). But haven't seen it in a while. Was just wondering.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Im pretty sure wasnt me but cant remember, maybe ive played here pk for a little amount of time long time ago my accounts are 900days old, cant semember sincerly.

lollo

Grandmaster

Yeah right no other guilds want me lolololol

Btw it's ok you suck at pvp, wanna do some sort of pvm challenge? Because i'm sure i'd win that too. Higher score at champ / rda / harrower? Higher gold per hour ratio? Whatever, you choose.

@drasked pretty sure steg never pvped in his life, it wasn't him pking it was two other italian brothers Who were in ITA

StegcO

Grandmaster
Yeah right no other guilds want me lolololol

Btw it's ok you suck at pvp, wanna do some sort of pvm challenge? Because i'm sure i'd win that too. Higher score at champ / rda / harrower? Higher gold per hour ratio? Whatever, you choose.

@drasked pretty sure steg never pvped in his life, it wasn't him pking it was two other italian brothers Who were in ITA
50m outfit

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
To his credit, @lollo is one of the more annoying tamers to kill. But not sure why an established player like him would associate with EQMS

Maybe because he enjoys playing with EQMS -- a large and active guild that caters to all playstyles and is filled with more than a few "established" players.

He probably also wouldnt cry about a 1v3 but refuse to make it a 3v3 because he wants a challenge... would you?

drasked

Grandmaster
Maybe because he enjoys playing with EQMS -- a large and active guild that caters to all playstyles and is filled with more than a few "established" players.

He probably also wouldnt cry about a 1v3 but refuse to make it a 3v3 because he wants a challenge... would you?

Crying about getting zerged or writing being bad off on spell timers, who is keeping track?