PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

StegcO

Grandmaster

Maybe because he enjoys playing with EQMS -- a large and active guild that caters to all playstyles and is filled with more than a few "established" players.

As I said, no pro guild want him.

90% of his post is about gp/hours ratio, max score in champ spawn, 50m outfit... Lol.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
As I said, no pro guild want him.

90% of his post is about gp/hours ratio, max score in champ spawn, 50m outfit... Lol.

Oh, whats a pro guild again... do you have any examples?

p.s.

who are your chars in game if you dont mind me asking, Ive seen you forum post but not sure who you are on UOF?

StegcO

Grandmaster
It's classified.

Best guilds in this shard are $ and powers IN MY OWN OPINION.

All other guild are not at their level and not only a scale under but two or three.

/OT

drasked

Grandmaster
Huh? Not talking shit but it just doesnt make sense(guessing english isnt your primary language so use google translate if necessary).

I doubt Dutch translates in to English very well using google translate, but thanks for your advice.

Btw -- next time someone complains about how spell timers were put into help EQMS/zergs, you should tell them of how you were able to survive a 3v1 for so long.

Suggesting new spell timers are at all relevant when someone is able to survive 3+ stuns and get off 5+ gheals against 3 players. Please keep using that example to take jabs at me, highly amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
It's classified.

All other guild are not at their level and not only a scale under but two or three.

/OT

You're not in those guilds anyways lol

And pro?? $ has like 4 members left and coon isn't playing lol.

Anyways, 1v1 anytime any template

StegcO

Grandmaster

So if im not in that guild i need to say they arent the best if is my opinion?

$ have totally destroyed my anus stealing me and my friend 7 therathan in 7 days (ive dropped only a 105 fisihing) but damn theyre so able.

Power stolen to me less champ but i need to admit theyre able too (little bit less than $ but it only my opinion)

But WTF why are we talking about that here?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I doubt Dutch translates in to English very well using google translate, but thanks for your advice.

Suggesting new spell timers are at all relevant when someone is able to survive 3+ stuns and get off 5+ gheals against 3 payers. Please keep using that example to take jabs at me, highly amusing.

Don't worry about our resident dictator, 'Lil Ol' Gluttykins The Gluttonous', he has a habit of resorting to the "Doesn't make sense comment" when something doesn't relate directly to his way of thinking, bless his cotton socks, cute ain't it?

*Winks*

Don't have a coronary now Glutt, just jesting... *Cynical Smile* <--- Doesn't make sense you know..

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Its funny...last Sunday was the first time ive seen you on in months...its a coincidence though..is it because you felt 'safe' to log on since EQMS was rolling with about 20-30 deep between their blues + reds?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Suggesting new spell timers are at all relevant when someone is able to survive 3+ stuns and get off 5+ gheals against 3 players. Please keep using that example to take jabs at me, highly amusing.

You were able to mini heal faster than we could put damage on you, you did have a nice gheal or two thrown in there. Youre not a bad player at all PVP wise(especially compared to your average UOFer) but you just seem to have some sort of weird pride thing where you complain about dyign 1v3 but refuse to fight 3v3 because you said it was no challenge.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It's classified.

No namer scrub trying to talk shit about PVP....gotcha.

$:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDyVmVIxXo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKjsUpLgLw

one of my favs:

12688388_967490873336445_8497147348191273001_n.jpg

POWER:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQN31SNPGks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4xvvIwzco

drasked

Grandmaster
You were able to mini heal faster than we could put damage on you, you did have a nice gheal or two thrown in there. Youre not a bad player at all PVP wise(especially compared to your average UOFer) but you just seem to have some sort of weird pride thing where you complain about dyign 1v3 but refuse to fight 3v3 because you said it was no challenge.

I was somehow under the impression that the general consensus about EQMS was biased and you guys could throw out an actual fight here and there, especially against someone that in many ways supported what you guys are doing while being on the receiving end.

Me showing up so you actually had something to do other than watching your guild doing a champ must have really annoyed you. Fuck that guy bringing a fight, run him down.

But i stand corrected, thanks.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I was somehow under the impression that the general consensus about EQMS was biased and you guys could throw out an actual fight here and there, especially against someone that in many ways supported what you guys are doing while being on the receiving end.

Me showing up so you actually had something to do other than watching your guild doing a champ must have really annoyed you. Fuck that guy bringing a fight, run him down.

But i stand corrected, thanks.

Wait what? You came to the champ spawn on Sunday, were asked to wear purple, you refused, so we chased you down and killed you...what did you expect to happen?

As for bringing us a fight....what on earth makes you think coming solo vs EQMS is "bringing us a fight"? Its bringing us someone to chase down and kill, which is what we did.

ton loc

Master
Yeah right no other guilds want me lolololol

Btw it's ok you suck at pvp, wanna do some sort of pvm challenge? Because i'm sure i'd win that too. Higher score at champ / rda / harrower? Higher gold per hour ratio? Whatever, you choose.

@drasked pretty sure steg never pvped in his life, it wasn't him pking it was two other italian brothers Who were in ITA
You can't call anyone else bad at this game when you dodge fights with people you talk shit to.

But you will challenge someone that can barely speak English.

Typical EQMS.. Sit back down mister autism.

lollo

Grandmaster
You can't call anyone else bad at this game when you dodge fights with people you talk shit to.

Sit back down mister autism.

Damn your obsession is real! How did i hurt your feelings? Besides, badkraven has to duel bubrub first...remember when he challenged @BEN! , he accepted and then never showed up?

ton loc

Master
Damn your obsession is real! How did i hurt your feelings? Besides, badkraven has to duel bubrub first...remember when he challenged @BEN! , he accepted and then never showed up?
That's not what happened, but keep worming your scrub ass out of the challenges you present/changing the subject every time it's brought up, ***** boooyyyyy

drasked

Grandmaster
Wait what? You came to the champ spawn on Sunday, were asked to wear purple, you refused, so we chased you down and killed you...what did you expect to happen?

As for bringing us a fight....what on earth makes you think coming solo vs EQMS is "bringing us a fight"? Its bringing us someone to chase down and kill, which is what we did.

Weird attitude to have in a 20 year old game played by like 50-60 pvpers.