Probably quitting, best way to give everything away?

Xiulan

Master
Stable your pets, don't delete your characters, liquidate the rest and do a scavenger hunt for a bunch of 1 mil checks.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
You could do what Messremb did, I believe he had Faytality design his house plot into a maze filled with hidden path's to hidden chests. It turned into a scavenger hunt with well over 50+ people showing up, and even had a 30 sec head start into the maze for people who donated 100k for the new players guild. Really fun event.

The End

Master
Have you tried naval combat? Many people have never been out to sea and know not of it's enjoyment! If and before you quit I implore you to at least give it a go. The smell of the water. The gunpowder. The sound of the cannons as you shoot everything in site. If you wanted a drop kick into it to try it without investing time into the preparation I will gladly give you a tour and allow you use of one of my galleons to see if you may find any enjoyment in it. It is one of most rewarding and enjoyable solo things to do imo. My name is evolsin from the RiS guild. And I wish you to at least give it a shot. You've nothing to lose!

DrSaso

Master
*Baby come back*

Keep most your gold and rares in the bank.... you will be back.....we all know it ;) there is no escape....one of us, One of Us, ONE OF US!

And then I'd say donate a bunch to the rp guilds, maybe a house drop party?

.....or could lock a bunch of stuff down to a particular stone house with two dragon heads and a snake on the roof on the path west out of brit just north of the mountain pass.... *cough cough* jokes xD do what you will but deffo keep the pets and a fair wad in the bank :)

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Take some of the money and make a bunch of 100k checks. Then go find the noobs that are grinding in shame, brit gy, etc. and hand out checks them. I've done that dozens of times when i won in poker and it really helps out noobs who don't have much.

As others have said, don't give it all away. Stash your pets and a couple mil and maybe one day you'll be back. Many of us have done that and were very happy we didn't give it all away. Otherwise it rots in your bank and the less money floating around the better for the economy.