PVP is so umballanced and need fixing!

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Archery is weakest in a 1v1 setting. Every archer added to the group makes them more effective. 10 archers in a group would be disgusting.

It's what I'm hearing, and I really want to believe that. I'm just saying I haven't SEEN it yet, especially in Capture the Flag.

Cheapsuit

Master
When you see a red run on the screen 99.9% of the time they are a mage and there is a reason for this. They nerfed other play styles where the only viable option to really being a successful pk is to use magery.

Stealth archer, Stealth Deadly poison classes are pretty much obsolete here among many others. Archery is pretty much pointless to even try to PK with because you can't shoot while running and the time between attacks with bows or xbows is so slow. Stealth deadly poison melee is pretty much useless too as a pk. I say this because everyone is pretty much on a mount and since you can't stealth on a mount a Stealthing PK means you can't keep up with them to even hit them.

What they need to do is either make it where you can stealth on mounts or remove mounts entirely. They also need to make archery fire a little faster. Then you can bring back stealth with full set of leather at gm. Right now as it is there is absolutely no reason to gm stealth and that's ridiculous. Every skill should have a perk to being gm in. So, why not make it where you can stealth with a full set of Chain armor at GM with a weapon or shield of any kind. Then make it where if you have gm tracking you can tell if the player in the area is criminal, pk or blue.

Poisoning is also kinda messed up. You deadly poison someone with your weapon and they instant cure with one potion meaning before the poisen really has a chance to do any dmg they have already cured it. Deadly poison should take at least 3 greater cures to cure.

i have played on this server quite sometime (over 1 year) and I have never died from a pk other then a mage. They need to start making other play styles more viable in pvp so every pk isn't a mage. Stealthing up to somone with my deadly poisoned katana and ambushing them just to have them cure with 1 click and out run me on a mount so this play style as a pk is not even a viable option is lame and makes for a 100% mage pk server mostly.

This is what I found wrong with the server as well, mages ruled and stealth poisoners are laughed at. Such a shame on such a good server.

girana

Grandmaster
This is what I found wrong with the server as well, mages ruled and stealth poisoners are laughed at. Such a shame on such a good server.

how the fuck you guys alwaya find this super old/dead threads lol.

stealth poisoner should work pretty good in RPvP.