Questions about safe farming place

tribes10

Journeyman
aside from hiding, be sure to also set up a script to recall whenever you see a red.
also one thing everyone overlooks in this game is learning how to run efficiently.

I'll get successfully ganked maybe once every 2-3 months, survability just takes practice
i am quite sure that i am good at running, but everytime i use the marco recall will interrupt by the red (my latency is around 200 - 300)

drasked

Grandmaster
Hi, will do and i still have no friends in game except reds
1688-79da261640cd56f1eb8147a20be90093.jpg

Expendable

Master
Make a treasure hunter, you'll run into a random red once in a while, but with 200 tmap spots your mostly safe, and you only need 75 cart. To decode any map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
I prefer keeping the protection spell active as much as possible. That will allow you a better chance to cast without being disrupted. You will also get used to knowing how many tiles you need to get away to pull a recall off with experience.

Make a treasure hunter, you'll run into a random red once in a while, but with 200 tmap spots your mostly safe, and you only need 75 cart. To decode any map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
70 Cart will do any map for now, but with the new expansion coming i think they are changing it and you might even need gm then

tribes10

Journeyman
70 Cart will do any map for now, but with the new expansion coming i think they are changing it and you might even need gm then
would like to ask the chest inside dungeon is worth to open? wheni pass through the chest, over 99% of them opened and loot by some others

would like to ask the chest inside dungeon is worth to open? wheni pass through the chest, over 99% of them opened and loot by some others

You kniw, I never really got into stealthing around and doing dungeon chests to be honest, so I'm not 100% sure what you can make from those. I know you need higher levels of lockpicking to do them than t-maps (95 will open a lvl6 tmap chest), if you do the better ones, but thats all i know about em, sorry

Young Star

Grandmaster
A lot arent reakky worth it but there are some spots that are dangerous that have good loot. I remember reading a post mapping them. Khaldun i know has a few good chests. One guy i met made a lot of money having lockpicking, remove trap, stealth, and hiding to walk through khaldun or any dungeon and loot chests completely hidden the whole time. He may have had to lure off some mobs to loot the chests. Not sure if you get revealed once you loot those.

tribes10

Journeyman
You kniw, I never really got into stealthing around and doing dungeon chests to be honest, so I'm not 100% sure what you can make from those. I know you need higher levels of lockpicking to do them than t-maps (95 will open a lvl6 tmap chest), if you do the better ones, but thats all i know about em, sorry
Thank you so much for the information, it is good for me to think about another type of character, since lots of red here, i had tried farm in spider cave, ice dungeon both ....failed

tribes10

Journeyman
A lot arent reakky worth it but there are some spots that are dangerous that have good loot. I remember reading a post mapping them. Khaldun i know has a few good chests. One guy i met made a lot of money having lockpicking, remove trap, stealth, and hiding to walk through khaldun or any dungeon and loot chests completely hidden the whole time. He may have had to lure off some mobs to loot the chests. Not sure if you get revealed once you loot those.
Thanks, but i think need time to practice for stealth

Thank you so much for the information, it is good for me to think about another type of character, since lots of red here, i had tried farm in spider cave, ice dungeon both ....failed
If you keep getting pk'ed and you want to try out something new, why not a fisher? You can buy message in a bottle for 1-1.5k each and take out a boat and fish them up. It spawns between 2-4 mobs, and a chest full of loot, and they dont normally dispel a demon, so it's not too hard to solo, it's cheap and easy to do and you might have to be cateful of other players out on the open sea but i still haven't seen anyone out there yet so should be fairly safe. :)

tribes10

Journeyman
If you keep getting pk'ed and you want to try out something new, why not a fisher? You can buy message in a bottle for 1-1.5k each and take out a boat and fish them up. It spawns between 2-4 mobs, and a chest full of loot, and they dont normally dispel a demon, so it's not too hard to solo, it's cheap and easy to do and you might have to be cateful of other players out on the open sea but i still haven't seen anyone out there yet so should be fairly safe. :)
thanks, i will try to find out who are selling the MiB, i bought a 45K shipfrom NPC, where can i buy or built bigger ship?

thanks, i will try to find out who are selling the MiB, i bought a 45K shipfrom NPC, where can i buy or built bigger ship?
The only bigger ships I know about are Galleons, end game stuff. You need a heap of recipe pieces and I think a carpenter, not sure on which crafting skill you need for it though. Or you may be able to buy one off someone, but I don't know the price of them. The one from the npc's will be fine anyway. You can find MiB's on vendors, try around all the moongates near the major cities and you should find someone selling them, i got a bag of 20 the other day, if you can buy them in bulk it is good, because you can look at them, put the co-ordinates into a map here: http://www.uorenaissance.com/map/ and maybe split the map up into 9 sections, group up 4 or 5 mib's in a similar area and go get them all done at once