Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
truth hurts?

struck a nerve yesterday making u and bradley rage sell your shit? lol
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. And who gives a shit if you have the most afk hours in game. Gj

Your little brain must be burning right now trying to think up all these crazy posts.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
thats where u failed, u failed at everything u ever done here bro if u never donted u would have just been another seek ( no offense seek your cool but.... or another spearsman.... damnit your alrght with me too... guys nothing personal ) :p

anyone with brain would have noticed " OH IM KILL BALRONS AND ANCIENT WYRMS X10 FASTER THAN I EVER HAVE BEFORE" ON ANY SHARD!!!! WOULD OSI ALLOWED THAT SHIT??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU U GUYS GOT CAUGHT SUFFER CONSEQUENCES

THEN u make a book, 5x balron spots, AW, matriarchs, blood eles, greater blood eles, titans..... THE BEST MOBS IN GAME TO DROP SKILL SCROLLS AND TAMING SKILL SCROLLS

TITANS???? I DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW FAST U GUYS WERE KILLING TITANS IF U WERE KILLING BALRONS IN 2 SECONDS!!!!

Duck.. bro people open up RARE WEAPONS AND ARMOR MUSEUMS WITH THE MONEY THEY MADE LOLOLOLOL

anyone knows this..... people who do champs and rdas, if u are #1 on damage u have the best chance at a relic, people who do rdas and champs know this.... so its actually prolly more than 50-60 mill net worth, but u want to cry about it AFTER u made that much money...... an example should have been made out of yall IJS

Duck Face

Grandmaster
thats where u failed, u failed at everything u ever done here bro

anyone with brain would have noticed " OH IM KILL BALRONS AND ANCIENT WYRMS X10 FASTER THAN I EVER HAVE BEFORE"

THEN u make a book, 5x balron spots, AW, matriarchs, blood eles, greater blood eles, titans..... THE BEST MOBS IN GAME TO DROP SKILL SCROLLS AND TAMING SKILL SCROLLS

TITANS???? I DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW FAST U GUYS WERE KILLING TITANS IF U WERE KILLING BALRONS IN 2 SECONDS!!!!

Duck.. bro people open up RARE WEAPONS AND ARMOR MUSEUMS WITH THE MONEY THEY MADE LOLOLOLOL

anyone knows this..... people who do champs and rdas, if u are #1 on damage u have the best chance at a relic, people who do rdas and champs know this.... so its actually prolly more than 50-60 mill net worth, but u want to cry about it AFTER u made that much money...... an example should have been made out of yall IJS
Bradley has been here since the start of the server, anyone who has been here that long should have enough to start a museum or you are failing. I think he had spent a whole 8-10 mil on it at this point. I made 2x that on poker in the last month. Not hard little guy, just need to think a little before you rage so much w/ false accusations. Bradley didn't have a level 7 meta until just a couple weeks ago and his QS isn't max either. Lol

Duck Face

Grandmaster
And anyone that thinks investing in a 120/120 tamer with maxed meta pets is a quick way to make millions is delusional. I've sunk probably 30 mil into my tamer, and it has returned maybe 8-10 since day 1. You can get a higher champ score with a dexxer, I've done it plenty of times. You can farm liches with one hit and make the same gold/hour you can with a meta farming the big mobs.

Unless you have some secret we don't know babethoven?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Bradley has been here since the start of the server, anyone who has been here that long should have enough to start a museum or you are failing. I think he had spent a whole 8-10 mil on it at this point. I made 2x that on poker in the last month. Not hard little guy, just need to think a little before you rage so much w/ false accusations. Bradley didn't have a level 7 meta until just a couple weeks ago and his QS isn't max either. Lol

yes and he had a "museum" before east of hedgemaze i remember the first time he flopped at doing this

im sorry im sorry.... i must have missed something here my fault... but.....

where are you guys on the top hours played again?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Who are you referring to when you say "you guys"? It would probably help if you knew what you were talking about before you make up stories. I think there are one or two players with a maxed out meta with QS.

I hunt balrons and shadow daemons a lot with my level 6 meta and a level 3 QS and it takes well over a few seconds to kill them. I have only run into someone with a level 7 meta at one of these spawns a couple times in the past month, so I don't think anyone is trying to abuse anything. I can name the two guys I have seen farming balrons with a level 7 meta: Dracule and I think the other was Ronin. I doubt either one of them needs to try to hide how powerful a relic is to get a few extra gold.

You think if they were intentionally trying to get $ out of the QS relic Farming balrons Bc they thought it was op they'd be there much more often, wouldn't they?

Im saying its obviously overpowerd to anyone who has seen it ive seen them eat harry tentacles in rdas in a few seconds aswell when QS pops yet no one said hang on this is a bit OP or when tamers with QS double or triple scores at champs ahead of anyone else but as soon as its said this isnt intended Bam tears. get the fuck over it

I am not accusing anyone in paticular but was obv "broken"

Babethoven

Grandmaster
And anyone that thinks investing in a 120/120 tamer with maxed meta pets is a quick way to make millions is delusional. I've sunk probably 30 mil into my tamer, and it has returned maybe 8-10 since day 1. You can get a higher champ score with a dexxer, I've done it plenty of times. You can farm liches with one hit and make the same gold/hour you can with a meta farming the big mobs.

Unless you have some secret we don't know babethoven?

nobody FORCED u to choose that, i got EVERYTHING.... EVERYTHING i have just from a MAGE/BARD WITH HIDING
built and skill scrolled 2 tamers, 16 chars, everything i ever wanted... U chose to invest that much, AFTER EVERYTHING we learned all this time.... NOTHING is safe... but u guys want to cry sooooooooooooo fucking hard when it FINALLY happens to you when something gets nerfed is just 100% PURE UO comedy gold to me sir it very truely is :)

im sure 2/10 champs if the dexxer KNEW how to play dexxer at a champ spawn yeh...
but when your QS is 100% chance, no you will demo a dexxer in points if you casting poison fields and such

AKA

knowing how to play your char i guess

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
admitted to cheating?

u better check yourself little boy and go look at top 10 hours played

I been here boy, I remember shit staff or you so called fake ***** "loyal player base" cant remember
90% of the stuff thats been implemented is what me and Nihilist talked about over 6-8 months ago, sht im sure longer than that... I been here little shits so if no respect is to be given, im gonna take that shit from anybody here because why? My intentions, my ideas i always recommanded was FOR THE BETTER of the shard... I played this game for 13 years SHARD HOPPING.. been here for 2 1/2 years...... i give a fuck what ANY of u think about me, but the rules was clear, staff made it clear back in the day.....

since u guys dont remember i'll bring u to memory lane... there was kids running scripts running on 1 client and had control over the other client BOTH loading EXPLODE EB synching at the same time..... THIS WAS ILLEGAL

IT WAS MADE CLEAR AS DAY that u can ALL GUARD ME on 1 tamer
then recall in on another client and defend yourself
so clear your mind, think clearly for 1 time in your life because THATS NOT MULTI CLIENT PVPING
I AM INACTIVE ON 1 ACCOUNT WHILE ACTIVE ON OTHER

DO I NEED TO DRAW IT OUT!?!?!? or maybe just take the time and read the forums from over a year and a half ago since NOBODY remembers shit

everyone in power has been multi client pvping, nobody ever said shit.. the little ***** of the shard AEM crys about it yesterday NOW its illegal.. NOW im being told not to do it..... well pay attention to RDAS AND CHAMPS because people are MULTICLIENT PVPING ALL DAY

TARGET CLOSEST GREY GOES ON ALL THE TIME WHILE PEOPLE RAIDING CHAMPS.......

fuckign smiling in staffs face and gettin away with murder, but CRYING OUT and paging in the FIRST sight ANY other guild that beat you to it.... the bradleys, the kareems, the duckfaces.. .all the biggest crybabys I ever played this game with, any game, any shard... never seen that much ***** in a man in real life who plays this game lol

TLDR plz

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Im saying its obviously overpowerd to anyone who has seen it ive seen them eat harry tentacles in rdas in a few seconds aswwell when QS pops yet no one said hang on this is a bit OP or when tamers with QS double or triple scores at champs ahead of anyone else but as soon as its said this isnt intended Bam tears. get the fuck over it

I am not accusing anyone in paticular but was obv "broken"

I played my dexxer at a minoc invasion a few weeks ago and got top damage by over 15k points, I think my score was 90-95k at the end. People crying about the meta pets score just want easy mode for themselves. It isn't hard to beat a meta in a champ/invasion with a dexxer.

I agree it needed some nerf but you try to blame the owners of the meta pets for using what was provided to them? We don't log in to the game agreeing to analyze the fairness of dps and report It if it appears too high. That is a matter of opinion and something the developers knew about for months.

There is an advantage to using meta pets at a spawn/invasion, as there should be. But it is not impossible to out Score them on a dexxer that costs next to nothing in time/gold to create.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
nobody FORCED u to choose that, i got EVERYTHING.... EVERYTHING i have just from a MAGE/BARD WITH HIDING
built and skill scrolled 2 tamers, 16 chars, everything i ever wanted... U chose to invest that much, AFTER EVERYTHING we learned all this time.... NOTHING is safe... but u guys want to cry sooooooooooooo fucking hard when it FINALLY happens to you when something gets nerfed is just 100% PURE UO comedy gold to me sir it very truely is :)

im sure 2/10 champs if the dexxer KNEW how to play dexxer at a champ spawn yeh...
but when your QS is 100% chance, no you will demo a dexxer in points if you casting poison fields and such

AKA

knowing how to play your char i guess

So what is your complaint babethoven. I've gotten lost in your ramblings.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
yes and he had a "museum" before east of hedgemaze i remember the first time he flopped at doing this

im sorry im sorry.... i must have missed something here my fault... but.....

where are you guys on the top hours played again?

Top hours played = top hours afk at docks,

Your point here is what?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
But you sure as hell cry when its to low!

exactly the point

I bet you if they implemented it with low dps to start there would be no complaint. You are saying if you spent 200+ hours working on something and had it nerfed > 80%, you wouldn't complain?

Before you try to say it wasn't nerfed that much think about it for a sec. They decreased the dex 75% and the time it is up. Probably closer to a 90% nerf.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
The original proc had a max of 30 secs and went to 20 secs. It had a 10% chance to proc. At level 10, it was possible to have 100% uptime depending on your luck :D. We are going to set it back to what it was but increase the time between uses. I'm not sure why you would need to test it. Take how long you normally had procs and tack 2 minutes onto that. We would also increase XP gain from 1 per use to 8-10 per use.

Adam has answered what they're going to do and I think this has run its course and turned into a flames thread. Locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.