Grandmaster
here the Photos of the new rares
32726420_10155788241219833_3433227514451853312_n.jpg

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
here the Photos of the new rares
32726420_10155788241219833_3433227514451853312_n.jpg

All these were put into loot tables after we removed stealable rares.
Alot of these were stealable rares and we removed that system and added all of those items plus more (all together you see in the above photo) to the loot tables as super rare drops.

People wanted ultra rares a couple years back, there they are. Some are way more rare than others for sure, but each drops on certain mobs.

Bromista

Grandmaster
For the record there are several rares that were stealable that did not make it over to the master list for lootable rares.

Some things to keep in mind:

IDOC loot on corpses should be training people's eyes to look for oddball items, but items are still going unlooted and decaying. There's no way they aren't.

Some locations have their own rares like Asylum.

Some creatures had their own rares before the new global drop table was added. Actually that more or less covers above because asylum creatures are for the most part only found in asylum.

In most cases, global rares drop on a certain "class" of monster. The flax flowers I got are an elemental drop. Reverse back back are a humanoid drop. There are undead drops. But it was my understanding that any creature of any kind can pull from the global list. I really don't know how this determination is made because staff is pretty tight-lipped about it.

Which is fine. Best we can do is report our observations as a community.

Skrypt

Expert
For the record there are several rares that were stealable that did not make it over to the master list for lootable rares.

Some things to keep in mind:

IDOC loot on corpses should be training people's eyes to look for oddball items, but items are still going unlooted and decaying. There's no way they aren't.

Some locations have their own rares like Asylum.

Some creatures had their own rares before the new global drop table was added. Actually that more or less covers above because asylum creatures are for the most part only found in asylum.

In most cases, global rares drop on a certain "class" of monster. The flax flowers I got are an elemental drop. Reverse back back are a humanoid drop. There are undead drops. But it was my understanding that any creature of any kind can pull from the global list. I really don't know how this determination is made because staff is pretty tight-lipped about it.

Which is fine. Best we can do is report our observations as a community.

@Bromista
- flax flowers = Elemental Drop... seems correct. It was reported elsewhere a fire elemental dropped these. But are we sure it's all elementals? Because we also have the galleon wheel dropping from a Deep Water Elemental, which makes sense considering... you know, boats n all... but likely not all elementals.
- backpack (reversed) = Humanoid Drop... can you clarify? It was reported elsewhere that Undead Executioner's & Vampire's dropped these.
- Do you have any other findings?

Ive gotten that saddle and the feathers. Didn’t know if they were rares or idoc loot lol.

@The End
- What MOB did saddle drop from?
- What MOB did feathers drop from?

Leaves - Reaper
Feathers - Titan
I also got checkers, i can't recall what off though, it was so long ago.
And as mentioned - tombstone of a minoc miner from a skeletal mage.