RDA Item?!?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
The way that its written suggests this is a purchasable item or maybe a drop, Id like to know if this is the case or if there's a sub menu choice that was added?
Thanks for any info!!

Bromista

Grandmaster
How about enchanted sextants are chargeable with translocation powder? Tells you the general direction and a very rough estimation of distance.

And lootable.

Let the fun begin.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
It shouldnt be rechargeable where you have to pay to use it, but maybe a cooldown timer, either per use, or IF you find one it goes inert for 1/2 hour to and hour (aka - do the one ya found!)
I dont think it will bring a lot more action to the RDA's, except for those people who DO do them, who will now do them more often since they wont feel frustrated not knowing, and not bothering to track. If they know 3 are active and for many hours, they will put in the work. I always wondered how many RDA's went by without anyone doing them. If it was more than 15-20+%, this might help that.
And i know for a fact there were times I might have tracked for them had I known any were active but didn't simply from not knowing. I wouldn't bother.

Oh, btw...

Has anyone seen this item anywhere yet!??!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah not knowing can be a big deterrent, not to mention the timers keep getting all fucked up because of the restarts lately.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Thanks Caitlyn, good looking out!! Now we know where to get em lol. So you selling or whats the deal...:p
Oh, and is there charges? Howzit work? Pics mebbe...?

Bromista

Grandmaster
You need help.

Please find jesus.

FYI they aren't charged, nor is there a cool down. It's a hued Spyglass that brings up a gump.

Cool it comes from champs, will help revive.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry, you have a history of trolling and this is clearly an alt account because you attacked specific players right out of the box. It's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Please find a healthy length of rope and a footstool.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry, you have a history of trolling and this is clearly an alt account because you attacked specific players right out of the box. It's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Please find a healthy length of rope and a footstool.

Im at work, so short of downloading uo at work, this will be difficult. Be thankful I told you how to obtain one.

Just cause friends who bought me to this server showed me pictures of your spouse for shits n giggles, doesn't mean I specifically attacked. But rather got in on the shards joke - YOU.

They also showed me other pics of equal laughs, but I don't "attack" them because they don't randomly run their mouths in every thread. Food for thought.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Im at work, so short of downloading uo at work, this will be difficult. Be thankful I told you how to obtain one.

Just cause friends who bought me to this server showed me pictures of your spouse for shits n giggles, doesn't mean I specifically attacked. But rather got in on the shards joke - YOU.

They also showed me other pics of equal laughs, but I don't "attack" them because they don't randomly run their mouths in every thread. Food for thought.
We have had 0 interaction and that was completely off-topic.

Good game though? You are clearly one of those uoforever tryhards that has no place on this server.

I see now that the item is listed in the currently added items and not upcoming items, as per this thread:

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/publish-6a-tweaks-and-changes.64900/

Surely you understand that there is no reason for you to have any credibility based on your behavior here.

Good day.

We have had 0 interaction and that was completely off-topic.

Good game though? You are clearly one of those uoforever tryhards that has no place on this server.

I see now that the item is listed in the currently added items and not upcoming items, as per this thread:

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/publish-6a-tweaks-and-changes.64900/

Surely you understand that there is no reason for you to have any credibility based on your behavior here.

Good day.

Ill put it on a vendor for 1.75m when I get back. It's not blessed, so you probably won't leave gz to buy it though.