RE : Captain Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Hey timmeh you * im gonna reply to you this once cos you are a massive fucking * and have no idea what you are talking about captun was not banned for a personal but for being negative to shane.

Now buy a bro a pizza and get fucked you massive fucking *.

back on ignore you fucking turd.

tell me again how EQMS doesnt make you angry...

Malkraven

Grandmaster
You seem very angry over a video game -- I hope you get the help you need with that #affected

has nothing to do with UO or the game. you are a manipulating baby ***** who cries for people to be banned at every chance you get ( if you cant get someone else to do it for you that is)

Anyway i have zero intrest in talking to you anymore i have no issue with EQMS or has it anything to do with UO but an opinion i have from many conversations with you in skype/irc/forums and the way you act trying to manipulate others to do your dirty work for you and act like a complete *****.

now ive nothing else i wish to say to you except crawl back under that fucking rock you piece of slime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool

Grandmaster
has nothing to do with UO or the game. you are a manipulating baby ***** who cries for people to be banned at every chance you get ( if you can get someone else to do it for you that is)

Anyway i have zero intrest in talking to you anymore i have no issue with EQMS or has it anything to do with UO but an opinion i have from many conversations with you in skype/irc/forums and the way you act trying to manipulate others to do your dirty work for you and act like a complete *****.

now ive nothing else i wish to say to you except crawl back under that fucking rock you piece of slime.

macho-man-randy-savage_crop_exact.jpg

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I hope Tyler didn't get banned for personal attacks because if so you all are fucking hypocrites since his fucking neck tattoo was all any of you douches ever talked about.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
has nothing to do with UO or the game. you are a manipulating baby ***** who cries for people to be banned at every chance you get ( if you cant get someone else to do it for you that is)

tell us how you really feel though...

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I hope Tyler didn't get banned for personal attacks because if so you all are fucking hypocrites since his fucking neck tattoo was all any of you douches ever talked about.

nah he was banned for being negative about UOF and some of the changes made. it just makes glutts dick feel bigger when he thinks he has something to do with people being banned.

No idea why. Anyone banned from such a small community is bad imo even if it is just from the forums....

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No idea why anyone banned from such a small community is bad imo even if it is just from the forums....

When people constantly shit talk the staff and server and accuse staff of cheating(when theyre not) and accuse staff of being corrupt(when theyre not) it gives newcomers the wrong idea about the shard. Thats why they were banned and thats why they will likely stay banned.

Salsa

Grandmaster

You should call your internet youtube lawlyer.

The rage is real with you.

BEN!

Grandmaster

Jesus this is a video game forum

stop acting like a high school drama queen that failed grammar class

BEN!

Grandmaster
^^ only thing he says when he cant come up with anything witty, which is why you see almost this exact sentence every 4th post

not true. he also says Corp Por... i see it all the time and imo it is a better use of time then pretending to be witty on a video game forum.

We need more PvPers and less cry babies. I am willing to help you out if necessary?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Will you lot please take your SCRAWNY ASSES out of here and go measure your shrimps in a less controlled environment?

*Ahem*

Obviously the above was directed towards the rage-fest that has 'apparently' taken place here, please take no heed if you are being nice :)

BEN!

Grandmaster
Will you lot please take your SCRAWNY ASSES out of here and go measure your shrimps in a less controlled environment?

*Ahem*

Obviously the above was directed towards the rage-fest that has 'apparently' taken place here, please take no heed if you are being nice :)

if captun australia wants to be unbanned he can be "apologetic" to whoever he pissed off?

him being "apologetic" to a forum troll and having them post this stupid thread doesn't make any sense. What motivated you to throw yourself into his drama? so you had this deep conversation with him but don't even know what he said to get banned? did he [e cry and did you [e hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.