Reds still running the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
So just checking if this server has been killed by reds like it has been in the past.

yea server totally dead but good news there's a new one that is totally going to take over it's called uowarz and it's perfect for that single player Ultima online experience you are after

StegcO

Grandmaster
Depends of play time, playng UE you see some Red only only in week end

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Caso

Grandmaster
Very few reds. A few solo POWER players still run reds. Everyone else is basically just zergs that sometimes go into dungeons rolling 10 deep.

Otherwise this shards pvp appears almost non existent with large zerg guilds farming spawns without any fear of anyone raiding them.

My thoughts from a player who is on a few hours a week.

10 players Ebolt target closest = skill

StegcO

Grandmaster
Very few reds. A few solo POWER players still run reds. Everyone else is basically just zergs that sometimes go into dungeons rolling 10 deep.

Otherwise this shards pvp appears almost non existent with large zerg guilds farming spawns without any fear of anyone raiding them.

My thoughts from a player who is on a few hours a week.

10 players Ebolt target closest = skill

Sad but true :(

lollo

Grandmaster
Love the hypocrisy from POWER members (and wannabe POWER members)

Keep it up and don't forget to cry about target macros

lollo

Grandmaster
1 of N zerger spotted :D

1v1 your scared ***** ass anytime. But we both know you're gonna dodge AGAIN.

Matter of fact I play my 2 red dexers solo only and they both have hundreds of kills.
The only difference is that unlike POWER I don't act like it's hard to pk bards and Provo tamers on an alchy dexer.

Anyways, there are other reds around, QOQ and $$$$ come to mind. Both guilds are mind blowingly bad but hey at least they try

StegcO

Grandmaster
1v1 your scared ***** ass anytime. But we both know you're gonna dodge AGAIN.

Matter of fact I play my 2 red dexers solo only and they both have hundreds of kills.
The only difference is that unlike POWER I don't act like it's hard to pk bards and Provo tamers on an alchy dexer.

Anyways, there are other reds around, QOQ and $$$$ come to mind. Both guilds are mind blowingly bad but hey at least they try

Lollo [EQMS], no other information are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.