Remove Blessed Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairus

Adept
this applies to ones given by donations,raffles and faction blessing.

i know of an old private server that was giving blessed overpowered weapons to donators. and that server died when there were so many of these around. blessed op weapons discourage people a lot from playing in private servers.

the fact that the person's weapon is blessed is enough to make someone desperate. even if u kill this guy u dont get anything. its very annoying.

people that won the raffles and donated to get those deserve compensation ofc(there is only 3 of em anyways as i have read).

God.RG

Grandmaster
there's like 3 and you don't really see any of them.. and the only one you do see is used by a scrub dexxer randomly.

so uh. no. play the game, quit crying.

besttherewas

Grandmaster

i know of an old private server that was giving blessed overpowered weapons to donators. and that server died when there were so many of these around. blessed op weapons discourage people a lot from playing in private servers.

the fact that the person's weapon is blessed is enough to make someone desperate. even if u kill this guy u dont get anything. its very annoying.

people that won the raffles and donated to get those deserve compensation ofc(there is only 3 of em anyways as i have read).

Eqms died again? So crying for nerf?

2 stun mages that can cast more than flamestrike are more powerful than tolga any day of the week.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
? I dont know who this guy is.

That being said, it is pretty stupid that someone has a blessed valorite weapon but thats the choice of the staff

n8m8

Journeyman
Blessed weapons are bad in general. There shouldn't be any permanently blessed weapons around.

Item blessing deeds are the most wanted items around and probably makes some good donation money but house raffles are way to go. We're playing P15/P16 and pay to win isn't how it should be. There's not much crying as long as these blessed valorite runic weapons aren't used by some better PvPers though.

Just don't add more item bless deed and it's all good. Taking them away right now would be unfair as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Given how effective ar is on UOF, a set of hardening leather literally makes that val spear worthless.

I can only assume eqms wears beat up scraps (if any) that they try to pass off as AR from the bards they 10v1 with target closest ebolt rail.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Given how effective ar is on UOF, a set of hardening leather literally makes that val spear worthless.

I can only assume eqms wears beat up scraps (if any) that they try to pass off as AR from the bards they 10v1 with target closest ebolt rail.

You legit are crying about people playing mages and people using target closest... must be good trees down under.

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster

Couldnt agree more.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
If my guess is correct , the person that started this IS EITHER GLUTT or one of his NOOB GUILDIES .

Think abt it ! no one ever complained abt bless weapons till EQMS got owned by tolga 2 days ago !

Do you guys see a similar trend ? Everytime EQMS gets owned , they will CRY n ask for a nerf .

People who have been playing UOF long enough knows tolga bless valorite spear ISNT AN ISSUE at all !

Its a good weapon to have but its not as if its ONE HIT kill or anything . But then again , SKILLESS EQMS will cry abt ANYTHING that kills them ( WHICH IS PRACTICALLY EVERYONE ON THE SERVER ) .

I already repeated numerous times . EQMS NEEDS TO :

- recruit more members
- get pvp lessons from aem ( but useless since they have 0 talent)
-get pvp tuition from $ guild ( also useless since they have 0 skills )
- get used to getting owned by everyone

LAWL !

P.S $ guild IS CHALLENGING EQMS TO A LAST MAN STANDING FIGHT ! $ GUILD WIll give 2 man advantage to eqms ! ( LET ME KNOW IF U NEED MORE ) . It has been 2 days since the challenge was made and no replys watsoever .

LAWL !

Mango

Grandmaster
I believe theirs only 2 active blessed weapons. can't see how this is much of an issue...

but boy do i wish I could get my valorite war hammer blessed T_T. lol

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I believe theirs only 2 active blessed weapons. can't see how this is much of an issue...

but boy do i wish I could get my valorite war hammer blessed T_T. lol

HI MANGO !

saranghae !

I bless it for u if i ever get a bless deed !

[e woohoo

Jonny26

Master
Maybe have weps such as the val/blessed handed out at raffle, have a limit on the number of times it remains blessed ie 5 deaths. Then maybe; similar to pet balls - offer a recharge ability to re-bless the wep - only at an extremely high price tho - maybe 3 mil or something. I am not very keen on the idea of blessed weps in general, I play my thief a lot. But if someone has such a good wep - this means they can Atleast try it out in the field, knowing that although they can't lose it for 5 Deaths - there will be a severe dent to their wallet if they do.

bradley-

Grandmaster
There a literally 3 blessed weapons on the server (not counting faction weapons). The valorite runic short spear that Tolga has, a war hammer that is spotted maybe once a month, and a bow (a fucking bow) that is seen maybe once every 3 months, if that. It really isn't a big deal.

Factions have their 2 week faction bless as a perk of joining factions and they can't even use it on blues (or grays?). The faction blessed weapons are a very nice perk for those willing to fight for it.

There are thousands, if not tens of thousands of power and vanq weapons on the server and you're complaining about the 3 (2 of which are like spotting unicorns in real life) that cannot be looted?

Status
Not open for further replies.