Remove Sigil Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
asking you to test something before believing it is considered trolling? I've never heard of a 115 tamer with a lvl 7

thats why i am here to tell you

I was going to post a suggestion/idea based on [faction cap] but I know it would get derailed by EQMS due to it not benefiting EQMS. A faction cap would be a solution to the OP's concern... but then again, it would technically only be beneficial if it came along with a faction wipe .

ya faction cap + wipe would be a solution for the "everyone joins minax to get free bonus problem" propably the correct fix but i would be still fine with just a remove of the sigil bonus so joining the biggest faction isnt rewarded anymore.

Blair

Master
the skara brea bonus that allow to 100% control a lvl 7 meta with just 115 taming and 0 lore is stupid.

That's been fixed for over a year and a half. There is a minimum requirement of animal lore before that sigil will work, it's much higher than 0.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
That's been fixed for over a year and a half. There is a minimum requirement of animal lore before that sigil will work, it's much higher than 0.
Why has there been no faction cap ? Do you think factions are balanced..? Do you know what a faction cap is?

Just give EQMS our own faction... that solves everything.
You're pretty delusional .. if you believe this. What would "Solve everything" is if staff added a faction cap... kthx.

girana

Grandmaster
Why has there been no faction cap ? Do you think factions are balanced..? Do you know what a faction cap is?

You're pretty delusional .. if you believe this. What would "Solve everything" is if staff added a faction cap... kthx.

this thread is not about factioncap its about fix the join the biggest faction to have alot crazy bonus.

At this point factioncap dosnt work anymore the crycry would be too huge so just get the bonus removed to stop all the non eqms guys also to join minax.

girana

Grandmaster
good try to derail my thread.

This is about that every just joins minax to enjoy free bonus this need to be stop.

3 solutions

a) remove them
b) faction cap
c) bonus grant always to all faction members

Bobby123

Grandmaster
good try to derail my thread.

This is about that every just joins minax to enjoy free bonus this need to be stop.

3 solutions

a) remove them
b) faction cap
c) bonus grant always to all faction members

they sure seem very afraid about your proposal .

lollo

Grandmaster
D) leave it how it is and you and your crew try to actually play the game and get the sigils from us

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Initially on UOF , there was faction cap but somehow it was removed and it has caused huge imbalance issues .

So If any honorable staff can explain to us why faction cap was remove , i promised never to comment with regards to this issue ever again .

Thank you .

@eppy @JoeB @halygon @Swayze @JennaL

Status
Not open for further replies.