Request Halloween Dono Vendor Items (or next time dono vendor)

asics

Grandmaster
I Like to Request, if possibile, cause maybe some players will enjoy like me.

Halloween (like spooky mask tribal) Bear Mask - Deer Mask

Hallowen (not blaze of course) spellbook- SANDALS?

Fire\Halloween beetle?:p (the normal one...using a beetle its nice for put the shit in the backpack..if you do it ethy..:|

Halloween Lantern! (maybe this not dono but goldsink plat!

-Hued Metable Gnarled staff no damage JUST LOOK NICE for a mage!
-Hued Medable Plate elm (like dragon helm...) the plate helm is so sexy!
-Hued quivers!

ALSO i love to get avaiable other HUED MASK from BOD COLORS! there are a lot of bod hues that miss their masks!:)
(i sent the list to shane, but if Adam\Carl) neeed i can provide it!

S

Shane

Which colors are you talking about exactly for these? Or just the fact that they say "spooky" ?

I think blaze deer/bear masks are pushin' it a bit. Bear masks wouldn't be as bad as deer i guess.

We plan to have a quest for halloween, and reveal a new dungeon for it as well for everyone which will have loot drops of sorts (open to idea's) as well as a tameable skeletal steed.

A blaze beetle is really intense on your screen i think. We would never do blaze mounts.

Halloween lantern is a good one! We should of thought of that.

Good suggestions overall!

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
A witch's broom -- held in hand like a gnarled staff, but the brush side on the bottom (female only)
Pumpkinhead mask -- self-explanatory in its awesomeness (male only)
The Witch/The Pumpkinhead title scrolls (female only/male only quest-related?)
Black Cat pet -- follows you around, gump would have "scare" option to make cat jump, arch its back, and shriek
A Halloween Scene deco -- smaller than other new house decos, just something to put on your front steps (mini-jackolantern, black cat, etc)

I also like the idea of some kind of gift swap/Trick-or-Treat event, maybe where everyone is given a halloween bag and when you trade it, your characters says "Trick or treat!" and a special trade window opens up where you can only receive items. If the other players gives you something good, it's tallied as points for them which can later be traded in for rewards. So people are encouraged to give away powerscrolls, rares, etc. to get points for this. This may be a nightmare to program but it would be fun (maybe hosted on Halloween night, or prime-time hours all weekend). This could be a mass reshuffling of rares on server. Rewards could be super-good, like a charcoal house dye deed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerwin

Adept
I have a lot of questions about the Halloween donation items. For the items like the Ghoul Picnic, Torture Chamber, Blood Fountain etc.. Is everything included that is shown. For example do you get the hanging corpse that are on a few and do you get the cocoon and spider for the spider forest? Can these be turned to face different ways? Also I have no clue how big these things are and if they will fit where I want them, so hoping they let us know before I waste $35 on something I can't place. Sorry if this isn't the best place to post this but hoping I missed something and someone else has some insight.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I'd like to see these on the dono vendor for Halloween:

-Blessed blaze strobe shovels

-Bouras of all colors
-Slayer spellbooks
-Blaze Kasa's
-All the possible rewards from the zombie event
-charcoal castle
-White Castle
-item bless deeds
-anything with less than 3 existing on the server

Nothing over 2k dono.

Mango

Grandmaster

-Bouras of all colors
-Slayer spellbooks
-Blaze Kasa's
-charcoal castle
-White Castle
-item bless deeds
-anything with less than 3 existing on the sever

Nothing over 2k dono.
I completely agree. you have no idea how many shovels i want blessed

asics

Grandmaster
Which colors are you talking about exactly for these? Or just the fact that they say "spooky" ?

I think blaze deer/bear masks are pushin' it a bit. Bear masks wouldn't be as bad as deer i guess.

We plan to have a quest for halloween, and reveal a new dungeon for it as well for everyone which will have loot drops of sorts (open to idea's) as well as a tameable skeletal steed.

A blaze beetle is really intense on your screen i think. We would never do blaze mounts.

Halloween lantern is a good one! We should of thought of that.

Good suggestions overall!

@Shane

for the NEW DUngeon

please .. CONSIDER about make a MINIBOSS or TWO in that dungeon..or maybe in more dungeons.. with some sort of rare drop.. some hued sandals..huer mask\wereables or particular hue cloth. we love dono items..but pls give us some Hunting new Loot :) for random players..not just organized rda\champs..

maybe another beetle HUE, you remember how much action was in the Ridable Spot WOLF like 1 year ago... put it back ..create a spot with diff hue Horses..(like dark grey, grey , light black, unpure white) or Beetle-Ostards\LAMAS... and you get this acation again!!!

so.. gnarled staff-lantern-spellbook of Halloween are considered?:)

if not blaze\deer mask blaze..for now.. adding a:

spellbook\quiver\tribal\deer\bear\orc\bone (the set as usual) of an halloween color?

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/what-would-you-like-to-see.41268/#post-258742

the HUE for Halloween Items (spellbook , sandals, masks eecce cc ) that could be added

could be taken from the PICTURE that i posted, there are NOT CUSTOM HUES there are avaiable using standard Uo files you currently use.

or maybe we can use THE DARK PURPLE OF STROBE ROBE! OR A METALLIC BLACK HUE!

really happy to get your attention! if i could give some suggestions\ideas\test for the new Dungeons..consider me!

asics

Grandmaster

-Blessed blaze strobe shovels

-Bouras of all colors
-Slayer spellbooks
-Blaze Kasa's
-charcoal castle
-White Castle
-item bless deeds
-anything with less than 3 existing on the server

Nothing over 2k dono.

your irony is for the blood fountain addition?
i dont thinjk i request some rare unique item :( or is about something of my "idea"?

im not agree to add server rare...on dono vendor..i hope they just made a mistake (again :p)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
your irony is for the blood fountain addition?
i dont thinjk i request some rare unique item :( or is about something of my "idea"?

im not agree to add server rare...on dono vendor..i hope they just made a mistake (again :p)

I think all your ideas are good man, I just get a lil saucy sometimes ;)

asics

Grandmaster
I think all your ideas are good man, I just get a lil saucy sometimes ;)

no what i mean.. you think some of my "request" are near some uber rare on server?:) i dont think..

but the Blood Fountain wasnt a big rare on the server? before the donation outing..i mean?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
no what i mean.. you think some of my "request" are near some uber rare on server?:) i dont think..

but the Blood Fountain wasnt a big rare on the server? before the donation outing..i mean?

I think all of the items you suggested are fine. The blaze mounts and stuff, not really for me but neat ideas.

The blood fountain and the Minotaur statue were rewards for an event, I can't remember which. Babayaga and famara had them initially. Blood fountain sold for like 8 mil because as we have been told over and over, event rewards won't go on the dono vendor. From 8 mil to 700k, not removed when the issue was raised. Really disappointing IMO and I don't own either of the original items.

I guess now I get why everyone just sells their shit off to get more gold. Because there is literally nothing that is off the table when it comes to the dono vendor.

Fucking azria was right, there are no rares on this server.

It's not like there's a shortage of potential items, I just cannot see the reasoning behind putting one of a kind items on there. REPEATEDLY.

asics

Grandmaster
I think all of the items you suggested are fine. The blaze mounts and stuff, not really for me but neat ideas.

The blood fountain and the Minotaur statue were rewards for an event, I can't remember which. Babayaga and famara had them initially. Blood fountain sold for like 8 mil because as we have been told over and over, event rewards won't go on the dono vendor. From 8 mil to 700k, not removed when the issue was raised. Really disappointing IMO and I don't own either of the original items.

I guess now I get why everyone just sells their shit off to get more gold. Because there is literally nothing that is off the table when it comes to the dono vendor.

It's not like there's a shortage of potential items, I just cannot see the reasoning behind putting one of a kind items on there. REPEATEDLY.

@Bryce @Shane @Carl @Adam

how couldnt..quote...

i dont see the logic..just an error..i hope we get the attention from the staff for this :)

thank you guys

C

Carl

Me and Adam added over 40 rares just 4 weeks ago, please read the patch notes. Some of them are extremely hard to find and multiple of them have yet to be found.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Me and Adam added over 40 rares just 4 weeks ago, please read the patch notes. Some of them are extremely hard to find and multiple of them have yet to be found.

I know, and I think everything about the new ones is excellent. The locations, the timers, the items themselves, I could not think of one single thing I would change. You guys did an excellent and thorough job there and I particularly appreciate the care and time that was taken to not duplicate any existing items.

BUT the blood fountain and the Minotaur statue were unique event rewards, from a fairly recent event. I wish I could remember which one.

Event rewards aren't supposed to go on the dono vendor, that has been said by staff before.

I don't own either of the original items in question, but as someone who has seen items lose 75%+ of their value thanks to being added to the dono vendor, and has raised a stink about this multiple times this is kind of a pet issue of mine.

I mean, make a list or something already, geez.

asics

Grandmaster

we read it :) , really cool work, but what about put some for casual player ..hunters.. in dungeons boss\miniboss :)

also... adding new rares..its not a reason to fuck the old rares putting them on dono coins vendor right?:(