WTS Selling Ocllo Bank house/ Auction has Officially begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
damn u guys !

why am i always in all your threads ?

i just happen to have lots of fanboys that love imitating me !

Linkin park is one of the STANK guys !

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Barracoon aka Bobby123 was caught on the job trying to order a double roofie colada for a cute girl who just wanted a Quarter Pounder w/cheese. Thank goodness these men took care of business.
NHwb7DL.gif

Josh D

Grandmaster
Wow, charging 5 million to Dwayne Wade for his own spot back. Easily the biggest victory for STANK to date. Congrats to the B team.

STANK doing what they do best, prey on the good guys.

Just give him the plot for 1 million (which is worth your troubles).

Hydro

Grandmaster
Wow, charging 5 million to Dwayne Wade for his own spot back. Easily the biggest victory for STANK to date. Congrats to the B team.

STANK doing what they do best, prey on the good guys.

Just give him the plot for 1 million (which is worth your troubles).
best part is the $ guy bidding 7mil after the fact haha what assholes

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Hmm... according to his first post, it hasn't started yet. [emoji9]

@steve-o, with all due respect I don't think u r an assh%le on bidding at all. You r rich, u have the money and you bid. Fair and sqaure. On the other hand, dwades did help the community by providing good rune library and tubs for so long. A good vendor shop at that spot is a great deal to the community as well. The house collapsed and he lost some valuable items. If he did get back the place, we cant say he didnt pay his dues. If there's a way we can help to restore the convenience back to community, then why not? UOF is not life but a game and it should be fun. So many people have benefited from the old ocllo bank shop. I can't remember how many have sighed and missed the public rune lib, tubs and vendors passing by the now empty plot... just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woogity Boogity

Apprentice
Hopefully auction starts soon. For the good of the game I hope the highest bidder is the winner and it's not just given to Dwayde based of feeling sorry for the guy forgetting to refresh his house... If it goes anywhere near 5M i'd be scared for the server's health

bobby

Neophyte
@Dwyane Wade if you want i would be willing to give you back the runebooks and furniture i was able to loot. If you want them just let me know I got 8-10 runebooks and most of the furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.