Skills NOT to GM?

N49ATV

Adept
Hi,

Been so long, and unsure of exact rule sets here. Are their skills you don't need to GM?

I'm looking to make a dungeon crawler/Aux character.

Is there any need to GM carto and LP?

What about stealth? I know on EA now 75 is all you need to walk while stealthed.

I see some go 80/80 heal/anat.

Guess I'm just looking to maybe balance and get a few more skill points into stuff, and not overly waste them.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Lockpocking 95 is all u need for everything but max lvl paragon chests and maybe ancient mibs. I believe 75 carto does it all. Unsure though but im sure with the bump youll get some good inout

N49ATV

Adept
Anyone got any info on max carto. I can drop stealth down to 80, amd free up 20 points for something else.

N49ATV

Adept
I just searched, and some say 70. Making a guy to backup my t hunter, and res etc. just something fun to fiddle on, and stealth around

Kraden

Grandmaster
I just searched, and some say 70. Making a guy to backup my t hunter, and res etc. just something fun to fiddle on, and stealth around
Totally understandable. Im gonna make my tmapoer soo and want him to have all the crafts my main crafter doesnt so i wanna squeeze as much as i can on him

N49ATV

Adept
yeah, even thinking of throwing stealing on him to steal from liches etc when im bombing through a dungeon. Be funny to watch someone get 0 gold and scream WTF lol

Greed

Master
80 wrestle/80 anat and 80 wrestle/80 arms lore I believe, not positive, but I believe has the same success rate of stun or disarm as 100 wrestle/100 anat and 100 wrestle/100 arms lore....please correct me if I am wrong though!

Bromista

Grandmaster
80 wrestle/80 anat and 80 wrestle/80 arms lore I believe, not positive, but I believe has the same success rate of stun or disarm as 100 wrestle/100 anat and 100 wrestle/100 arms lore....please correct me if I am wrong though!
80 wrestle and 80 anat/disarm is all you need to attempt specials but your definitely at a disadvantage with less than 100 wrestle for wiff mechanics (checks your skill vs your opponent to determine hit chance %)