Slayer Spell Books - What We Know so Far

kabookie

Journeyman
Sooo, 120 scribe required or no? Anyone? I'd just like to know if I'll ever be making them or just buying them. I would imagine the price of scribe powerscrolls will be like relics for a bit?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wizx13

Grandmaster
You are right. We finally got spell books, but to make 307 spell books that can not be recycled for two slayer books kind of sucks. Specially since they are not repairable like slayer weps. They shouldn't be blessed at all, but we should be able to repair them somehow.
And the charges differ. My repond is 990 but earth shatter is 690.

Exceptional and Non exceptional perhaps?

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Exceptional and Non exceptional perhaps?
as far as is known, theres no exeptional on anything inscribed, but the chance for charges is up to RNG so you will have some that are better than others due to the number or charges which is really the only difference

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
highest charges we've seen is just over 1600, i think. anyone see higher? anyone seen lower than 600?

As for selling them it probably needs to be a gp per charge pricing structure.

i.e.

Repond at 10gppc:
  • 1200 charges = 12k
  • 600 charges = 6k.
Blooddrinking at 6gppc:
  • 1200 charges = 7.2k
  • 600 charges =3.6k

Last edited by a moderator:

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
highest charges we've seen is just over 1600, i think. anyone see higher? anyone seen lower than 600?

note, may need to be a gp per charge pricing structure.

i.e. Repond at 10gppc = 1200 charge repond = 12k bur one with only 600 charges is 6k.

seen higher, on multiple accounts. and gp per charge would not work out. at the current rate i've seen 19.4k/ per book is the average price just to make them from mats.

i have a price structure i feel is fair, but unless i get more data i feel its incomplete.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
i've seen 19.4k/ per book is the average price just to make them from mats.

In 13k i got like 6 super slayers and like 15 total books. So even if you only count the supers it's just over 10k per super slayer (at 120).

I still think the cost per charge formula still works based on what you've said. Even if you need to substantially increase the price per charge (mine was just an example), i feel it's still the best way to price them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
then you must be a lucky one. everyone else ive talked to has recorded much higher costs per slayer. this is why i need more data to put stuff out, but only 2 people are willing to provide and its taking forever to formulate this.

the more data i get, the easier it will be to A) know a good cost B) know the ranges of slayers
just need more people to put forth numbers

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Yes more numbers will be slow coming and there will be a lot of fluctuation in the market, it's just the nature of supply in demand. At the end of the day though, I'm not paying the same price for 600 charges as I would for 1600.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
At the end of the day though, I'm not paying the same price for 600 charges as I would for 1600.
well ya.
im trying to figure out base cost of making one to be the low end not needed slayers (600-800 charges crap slayer) as the buy back cost of mats, at round medium range, add 5k, ad high end range, add 10k. MoTM add 5k, super slayer add 5-10k based on need. taking that all into account is based off what numbers are given. and right now its not enough to go on confidently.

but i can say atm that prices will be increased just because theyre new. and probably next week will start seeing norms, and hopefully i'll have enough numbers to supply the community with a good range and base

girana

Grandmaster
Yes more numbers will be slow coming and there will be a lot of fluctuation in the market, it's just the nature of supply in demand. At the end of the day though, I'm not paying the same price for 600 charges as I would for 1600.

why you would buy a slayer book anyway ?

you are lvl 10 meta mage

for lvl 8 9 and 10 meta mages are these books DMG LOSS

kabookie

Journeyman
Yeah I don't understand either why the slayer book would be a dmg loss on a lvl 10 meta mage?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk