Slaymane

Slaymane

Master
Hello! I think I spotted you at East Brit Bank earlier, sporting a wizard's hat?

I noticed that your open bank macro included "Recsu Recdu" (or vice versa) and was pleasantly surprised. Haven't heard those words in a very long time...

Welcome to the shard, Slaymane. I believe you will find it up to scratch.
Thank you for your kind words and welcome. Plz say hello if you see me in game.
I am glad to have found a new home :)

Slaymane

Master
I really like the concept of 1200 skill points to own a home. It demands a a certain level of commitment.
Well invite me to champ spawns :0 I enjoy doing those. Got to get thief proof . I am sure they are always there as uninvited guests hahah

LoNE WoLF

Master
You will find them there or at RDAs yes. Script stealing is a thing here so if you get something you don't want stolen, click and hold the item then use your recall macro.

Slaymane

Master
No joke here, you being 59 and still wanting to play this is fucking awesome!
Haha . I am an avid gamer. When I was in my forties, I played UO and DAOC with a couple that were in their 70s. I was referred to as the young one :)
Every time we escaped a pk, or defended against one we were elated :) Great memories :)

Edit to add.
Every year or two, their kids would buy or build them new computers so they could enjoy the games.
The wife was awesome. She was a great player and garnered a lot of respect on Great lakes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaymane

Master
Hello all. I want to thank the players that gave me that house.
I have been here for 62 days and have been able to purchase several homes.
I made a promise to pass the house given to me to a new player.
I did that tonight. I passed it on to Helvinr.
My thanks to the players that gave me a start, and my thanks to this community.
I am loving this shard.

Going to save up for my new Keep:) My favorite house :)