WTS "Sleepy Kitty" Rare Drop off of Invasion Boss

Louie Logic

Apprentice
SELLING ANIMATED "Sleepy Kitty" Rare Drop off of the event boss from Spring Invasion!

Starting Bid here: 3.5mil

Bid Increments: 200k minimum please (whatever happens is fine but please be cool to others about it)

Will end this after given enough time to all folks to see this on both sides of the time zones as always to be considerate.

THIS ITEM DOES MOVE WHEN LOCKED DOWN AND IS PRETTY COOL!!!!

Happy bidding and any questions please just ask!

Attachments

• SleepyKitty.png
    SleepyKitty.png
    227 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
Um I feel like they should post offers via here just my idea tho anyone can say they got a offer from
So and so just to raise the price on their own item. I am not saying that is what is happening but rather see the offers... I won’t bid again until that happens.

Louie Logic

Apprentice
This was what I was asked respectfully so to clear any of this further please respect moving forward, would be appreciated. I try to keep everyone happy.

Attachments

• KittyBid.png
    KittyBid.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 40

Louie Logic

Apprentice
Please also check the times this took place, that conversation took place before your posts etc.

Anything else just let me know, sorry these had to be listed on here anyhow but everything is legit as always.

Louie Logic

Apprentice
*** UPDATE AND BROUGHT TO ATTENTION BY A COOL BUYER ***

This item does in fact move and wag its tail and little movements etc. when locked down!!

7.2m pending animation and since i was absent from event I need confirmation on it being rare - I'll speak with guildies tonight.