Smith BOD reward bug

Tharask

Grandmaster
Hi, I dropped in a full chainmail set, 20 exceptionnal dull copper yesterday, wich should have gave me a +10 ASH, but I received a simple runic dull copper hammer.

Is there any current bug about smith high level rewards?

Thanks

hoodfigure

Master
Everyone will tell you that you turned in a 20 normal LBOD and put EXCEPTIONAL Smalls in it.. Which may be your case?

I have turned in a 20 ex shadow LBOD plate and got the NORMAL reward :(

I thought to myself "Self - apparently you made this mistake."

But then I looked @ said BOD book I pulled everything out of, and it was STILL SET to 20 ex shadow... So - idk.

Yet another bug, see if I get a reward for posting it... probably not.

Tharask

Grandmaster
It was a 20ex, I was waiting for the legs for a while so I'm sure :) Otherwise, I'm just reporting in case there is a bug so that we could be inform and hold our BODs for a while instead of receiving DC hammers for a colored LBOD we've been waiting months to finally complete.

Mango

Grandmaster
Weird! I don't think i've ever had that issue when turning in bods. I hope you're able to get it resolved!

AssHat

Grandmaster
i will put up my 2 cents, and say, early on, a reward was different than what i was "supposed" to get. and oddly it was a 20 ex bod. was gonna get a dc hammer, and got gloves. when the bod reward was 100% dc hammer :/ oh well!!

didnt wanna report because A, didnt have proof, and B, it was a dc hammer worth less than 10k.

maybe capping BODs gold output had something to do with it.......

Tharask

Grandmaster
As I said, I just wanted to report it, not to get something in replacement. It's just in case there is a major issue. I don't want that thing to happen to me with a higher color. I think I could have some tears for the same thing with valorite....:)

Mango

Grandmaster
As I said, I just wanted to report it, not to get something in replacement. It's just in case there is a major issue. I don't want that thing to happen to me with a higher color. I think I could have some tears for the same thing with valorite....:)

Can you imagine turning in a val runic lbod, and getting some prospector tools? hahaha.. omg, I would be sick to my stomach.
I'd love if there was a way to test this in the test server