WTS Sold

FAMARA

Grandmaster
You asked members of my guild to ally your guild and requested to speak to the GM.

When I showed up and laughed in your face, you got real quiet real fast.

End of discussion.

I know you want to convince ANY one else of this if you can, but im just wandering do you really believe what you are saying? i have only seen you in game since i been back twice. once u seen me in labyrinth and u recalled out super quick, 2nd time you are sitting @ docks trying to sell some crap drop.

i dont even know what guild your in. name , abbreviation , nothing. thats surely a guild i would wanna ally with.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I know you want to convince ANY one else of this if you can, but im just wandering do you really believe what you are saying? i have only seen you in game since i been back twice. once u seen me in labyrinth and u recalled out super quick, 2nd time you are sitting @ docks trying to sell some crap drop.

i dont even know what guild your in. name , abbreviation , nothing. thats surely a guild i would wanna ally with.
Recalled super fast?

What is the point in going further into the Asylum when you and another member of your guild had already wiped it? I didn't even recall super fast, I hung around PLENTY long enough for you guys to try something (which would have been foolish, for the record)

Furthermore, that crap drop netted me 750k in profit. A real crap drop, eh?

Now don't you have a lotto to be gating to? You have already made a mess of this mess of a thread, how you managed to make it even dumber I will never know. LHR doing his best too, you guys are meant for each other so I'm gonna leave you guys to suck each other off.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Recalled super fast?

What is the point in going further into the Asylum when you and another member of your guild had already wiped it? I didn't even recall super fast, I hung around PLENTY long enough for you guys to try something (which would have been foolish, for the record)

Furthermore, that crap drop netted me 750k in profit. A real crap drop, eh?

Now don't you have a lotto to be gating to? You have already made a mess of this mess of a thread, how you managed to make it even dumber I will never know. LHR doing his best too, you guys are meant for each other so I'm gonna leave you guys to suck each other off.

you recalled the instance you seen our name pop up lol, other side of the wall even.

although you're right when i seen the mighty bromista appear , i was trembling in my boots. that would have been super foolish to walk on screen with a godly pvper like you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Last post, just to reaffirm that you are both pathetic and a liar:

Your names popped up on my screen four to six times while I was killing vampires.

Keep reaching. You're almost there!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
bert20stare.gif
Thank you that really made me laugh out loud.

Sorry to those whom I've let down in the credibility department, I took a chance selling these, and its working , as I suspected.

Never once did I intend to troll, scam, or lie about my stuff, I just took a bet, and if it hadn't worked, I would have moved on to other items...

@FAMARA I have an outstanding reserve BO via Skype. I don't know if he wishes to remain anonymous, but if desired, I can ask. I'm gonna sell the final 3 on Monday if there's no higher offers. I won't announce the price, because I see this has brought the wolves out, and I don't need that shit right now, so if I see a better offer I'll be sure to post. Thank you.

Updated OP.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
FAMARA is just trolling.

This thread should be locked as the while thing is a troll from start to finish. :|
It's not a troll, therefore why would it be locked?

What's different about what I'm doing compared to anyone else, eh?

I have nothing but good selling history, because that's what I WANT. No need to troll in such a sad way, I just wanted top dollar.

And I probably got it unless buyer backs out. So....

[emoji41]

jamison1987

Master
If u say ur not trolling why can't u take a pic bro. Ur makin urself look like a total dumbass

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK