WTS SOLD

Wildboar

Master
Pretty simple.
Want to sell something? Post it, use a pic if you have one. Honor your sales. Want to buy something? Post a bid or PM the seller. When you sell it, post the final price and announce it's been sold. This helps keep down unnecessary posts and questions as to whether to bids were honored.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Pretty simple.
Want to sell something? Post it, use a pic if you have one. Honor your sales. Want to buy something? Post a bid or PM the seller. When you sell it, post the final price and announce it's been sold. This helps keep down unnecessary posts and questions as to whether to bids were honored.
yes yes but i like offers by pm by ppl that offers usual prices thz

Wildboar

Master
Have bought several from 2.5 to 3.5--what is your idea of usual price ----demand is coming down just the way the pendulum swings

Wildboar

Master
He hasn't played in sometime, months ago some people managed to get a lot more than they are moving for now.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Have bought several from 2.5 to 3.5--what is your idea of usual price ----demand is coming down just the way the pendulum swings
3,7-4 is usual price searching on forum-discord, i'm absolutly not in rush so don't offend if i can't accept lowball offers