Suggestion: relook at throwing pots

Streets

Grandmaster
Not a complaint just perspective:

Magic: 64 spells and choices

Swords: 20 choices (including axes that use swords skill)

Axes : 8 choices alone

Maces: 13 choices

Fencing : 6 choices

Archery: 1 choice the bow.... ok ok 3 choices available bow xbow heavy.

Just sayin... starting to get bitter

Last edited by a moderator:

Streets

Grandmaster
I know you say you have played an alchy, but this comment makes me think otherwise...

alchemy is the ONLY way to kill a runner. and it still isn't enough to take out a gheal chugger who also uses bandages. if you nerf alchemy, then what?

Magery, archery. the 2 skills that are supposed to be ranged attacks...

Right now EVERYONE is a ranged attacker with alchemy.

Streets

Grandmaster
Maybe we have to evaluate why people use pots over archery when it comes to runners then...?

One fires on the move the other is archery.
One does not miss it's target the other is archery
One only takes 100 skill points the other is archery
One does alot of damage the other is archery
One is more reliable the other is archery
One can't be out ran the other is archery
One can not only fire on the move but can be fired BACKWARDS while running away the other is archery
One is seen as over powered the other is alchemy
One is super slow the other is alchemy
One can hit a group of people the other is archery
One can hit targets though walls! The other is archery
One can be mitigated by armor the other is alchemy. ..

Why is it people take pots over achery but archery is "just fine?"

Young Star

Grandmaster
Okay mr. pvpgod. Explain to me how you'd kill somebody if there were no explo pots?
(answer: you wouldnt kill anyone)

Your argument just points more to the problem with pots and pvp. Chucking pots should not be necessary in order to kill someone. Yes I know runners in open field are almost impossible to kill but I think that is an issue in and of itself. If someone really doesn't want to engage in a fight and wants to flee they should be able to have a reasonable chance to get away.

khajja

Master
young star, they already have a reasonable chance. and it's not limited to not wanting to engage, it's about being able to disengage freely and at any time to reset the fight.

streets, my point is you cannot say pots are unfair/broken and everything else is fine. if you want to significantly nerf pots, then everything else needs to re-evaluated simultaneously. And that's no small task.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Your argument just points more to the problem with pots and pvp. Chucking pots should not be necessary in order to kill someone. Yes I know runners in open field are almost impossible to kill but I think that is an issue in and of itself. If someone really doesn't want to engage in a fight and wants to flee they should be able to have a reasonable chance to get away.

I really don't feel like arguing about this - again. I know that I'm right and that you guys are newbs - I'll leave it at that.

Streets

Grandmaster
View: https://youtu.be/2ZBYLIUqmIs

young star, they already have a reasonable chance. and it's not limited to not wanting to engage, it's about being able to disengage freely and at any time to reset the fight.

streets, my point is you cannot say pots are unfair/broken and everything else is fine. if you want to significantly nerf pots, then everything else needs to re-evaluated simultaneously. And that's no small task.

How do you figure? You take the cancer and ya cut it out no need to adjust everything

Streets

Grandmaster
I really don't feel like arguing about this - again. I know that I'm right and that you guys are newbs - I'll leave it at that.

But your not right just like the other conversation about pvp and pk'ing . But time will tell little changes at a time worry about guild size right now that's your biggest concern

Baby Blue

Master
my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Rainbow-Dash-mane-6-477033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
if i was in the mood to comment on your sub-par english skills I might point out that you've mixed up some words up there, but I'm not so...

Streets

Grandmaster
if i was in the mood to comment on your sub-par english skills I might point out that you've mixed up some words up there, but I'm not so...

So kind of you cause nobody's auto keyboard does funky corrections but your better than me cause of your typing skills so I'll let it slide as well