Tamer's Bane // Guard me BUG

blind man

Expert
ok, i've been playing a year and i've always had this problem with the "Guard" command, alot of times my pets turn on each other IF i'm lucky, otherwise they take after me. mind you while they are "extreamly happy" and not necessarily physically stuck. The reason i have surmised this happens is because their path of attack is obstructed, for example the enemy is behind a rock or stalagmite, The enemy is on a lower or higher ground level, the enemy suddenly leave the pets sight vision such as a wall or something... you get the point.

it reminds me of when as a player u try to cast on a monster u see on screen but your carater has no line of sight. except when my pets do it, it's ugly for me.

if this happens to one pet guarding me it'll attack me and if my other pet was not targeting the same monster it will rush to my defense and i'm left to break it up. if they both were targeting the suddenly blocked creature they both come after me and it gets hairy fast.

i've talked to carl he said no one has ever complained about this, so if it has happened to you please back me up on this *they think i'm crazy* but... i swear it...

99.2 taming//115 lore

Last edited by a moderator:

blind man

Expert
i just tried to recreat this for an hour without sucess it may have somthing to do with multiple enemys aggroing, im gonna try this at a champ for next few days, my understanding is if i can't recreat this is all for not anyway, all for not.

halygon

Grandmaster
My bet is on your targeting setup. You are probably accidentally hitting your own pets, which make them attack you. Pets do not attack owners -- even if they are unhappy.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Yea sometimes when I'm healing myself and spam target self, the target que doesn't cancel out before I say all kill, then they attack me.

Or if you heal a dragon the same way with last target, if the que doesn't cancel, all kill will target your last target (the dragon you last healed).

I've died from this a few times, just gotta be wary of your ques.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

blind man

Expert
ok i can recreate this, i know the perfect place. my bug is true, im not clicking nothing or self targeting or anything its a bug