Taming makes me sad

mahoney

Novice
no bulls to tame, and when i do find bulls my skills doesn't go up. i tamed like 5 great harts 7 grizzly bears and three bulls and i didnt get one decimal point of skill. what a load of crap. i want to farm not freakin tame all year long.

ive played the game, i know not all shards are the same but i want to take guitar lessons not sit and tame all day long, mindless numbfVck of crap , taming should be easier.

is anyone selling a skill ball?

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Taming is long on this server but there is plenty of other viable templates u can farm with a bard dexxer for takes a few hours to make and can farm almost anything as long as you have multiple targets and will kep u in gold until you can roll a meta dexxer or finish your tamer.

Coming on here and having a rant saying "this shard is crap" will only result in the thread being deleted and your forum acct being banned.

If you think tame is long then you will really enjoy lvling a meta dragon or meta dexxer.

mahoney

Novice
it's more than that i got personal problems, can't get a job to save my life, im planning to move across the country (usa) in august, have dreams an aspirations i want to accomplish. i'm sick of this crap. eqms wants my 200k , screw gluttony,

i havent met another guild, i wanted to meet new people, join a guild with team speak that isnt eqms

can you gm taming with grizzly bears and great harts? because thats all i see, i dont have time to hunt down the 6 bulls spread out over the entire map. i'm at 82.6 taming

they should have a bull camp somewhere at least.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
There are plenty of guilds. I'm not sure Bromista is recruiting. If not, he's in our alliance so you're welcome to apply to be in Trin. We use teamspeak. We do pvm, pvp, piratey stuffs, etc. However, just go to the Looking For Group and you'll find plenty of guilds.

mahoney

Novice
taming doesnt make me sad, a moderator edited that.

im friends with one person who plays with gluttony and gluttony is fun to play with but I don't like how he acts like he doesnt remember me because i'm some "nonamer", and thats all part of his scam. yea i can pvp but im not great.

can someone friend me to their house with two chars so i can macro dexter?

girana

Grandmaster
just buy 70 taming ss 105 110 115 and 120 powerscroll

create new char with 50 taming use all the scrolls and you got a tamer in notime.

Dupster

Apprentice
This post is epic! Wow OP you want to be handed the easiest PvM build in the game?

Your post basically reads that you are angry that you cannot go to one area with absolutely zero risk and GM taming using an afk script.

Imagine when you experience stat loss for the first time too?

LoNE WoLF

Master
@mahoney at your current taming go to Del Passage and tame the cats. When you are into the 90s start taming the lizards as well. You can gain off those little cats when you are over GM taming. Reds rarely go to del passage as well so you will be pretty much free and clear until you GM taming. Don't leave Del Passage until you GM. You stay there now until you're 100%

Cleper

Journeyman
it's more than that i got personal problems, can't get a job to save my life, im planning to move across the country (usa) in august, have dreams an aspirations i want to accomplish. i'm sick of this crap. eqms wants my 200k , screw gluttony,

You need some peace and love in your life.

mahoney

Novice
This post is epic! Wow OP you want to be handed the easiest PvM build in the game?

Your post basically reads that you are angry that you cannot go to one area with absolutely zero risk and GM taming using an afk script.

Imagine when you experience stat loss for the first time too?
i'm not scripting, im using razor, haven't even figured out uosteam

im good though thanks everyone. im getting back into the game and making a dexter while i work on taming.

Tylerium

Apprentice
i need a house to macro in, and potentially a guild invite. can someone help?

Don't macro in houses on this server. Macro in town or in dungeons. You get a -50% gain in houses, normal gains in towns, and +50% in dungeons.

Provo/archer is really the best template for PvM as a first farming character

Skill balls don't exist here. Sounds like you used to play UOG uoforever too.

Moosebish

Apprentice
Del passage, like everyone has been mentioning, worked for me. As soon as I could even attempt to tame a lesser hellcat I went there. GM'd in about a month of daily taming. About an hour a day.

It's rough, but not as rough as all the reds in the dungeons :p

Good luck!