Taming?

RyuDesync

Apprentice
Having real trouble here.. Seems like everywhere i go to farm up my taming is taken,idk if there's any macro or any real way of helping progress this just a bit easier.. Because as of now i've had no luck. Thankyou and I appreciate the help

ok i just gm'd taming recently myself and it was actually not to bad....first gm music and peacemaking easy to macro that over night...at 63 go to shame and tame the scorps until you hit 80-83 i left at 78 and ended up going back to 82...then you want to go to fire and tame the small hellcats to gm...also when you hit around 90 the lava lizards are good also...just peace then tame...dungeon bonus is a must to level a tamer somewhat fast

when you reach your tame limit find a tuff monsters to send all your newly tamed friends onto so they will die and repeat that method entire time...will move alot faster for you like that

i think i got good gains till about 82 unchecked so that would prolly be close to 80 real...i just know the gains at the hellcats are a little slower till you hit 83 then it starts to move pretty fast

ya they got me some to...but it's still much faster than walking threw the woods taming for sure...also had to deal with alot of thieves in shame but i just parked my dexer with hiding close by and ran off the solo griefers