The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Fattson

Grandmaster
Phase gets additional damage for attacking from hidden based on your hiding and stealth skill so you would get half of that additional damage (25 extra I believe). The real benefit of phase is in equipping a heavy hitting weapon and having double strike ready if you have it. On a good roll I have hit for damages over 800 (combining the phase, swing and double strike that all hit at the same time). The key is big weapon for phase.
So it's a relic that works well with lj?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Phase is amazing but requires a high level of skill to utilize and not get yourself killed. If you are up to the challenge it may be the best relic and yes increases its effectiveness with double strike. However the 300 damage every 20s of tread is not to be overlooked.

Straight damage I would say tread wins in general but for enjoyable game play options and good damage phase is the most fun.

Nothing beats a phase with a double strike for 800+ followed by a quick refresh and tread for a total of >1100 in less than 1s.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Just hit level five on the tali and level three on the ds. Kinda burnt and grinding that fourth level. Gonna take a day or two off but still pretty excited to make it this far.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I have a question about phase shift. At max level, the dexxer is capable of three shifts with one activation. Correct? So what about the double strike? Does that only work on the first shift or does it apply on all three?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Feel free to ask me all your berserker questions. No time to play so least I can do is help others play and live vicariously through them.

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. folks, long time listener- first time caller (was really only commenting on slayer weapons in my earlier post) and I have a couple questions for users of infected wounds which I have freshly dropped but not eaten:

I basically only use my meta dexer for bosses as I have a cracked out lvl 7 meta pet for farming (which generally gets face fucked doing bosses) so should I even bother eating it? Can any bosses be poisoned? Dungeon bosses, champ bosses, RDA bosses? If not then I'm gonna sell this piece because I clearly won't be getting my money's worth.

@Kilike @Ariakan99 HALP, please and thank you :)

Kilike

Grandmaster
O.k. folks, long time listener- first time caller (was really only commenting on slayer weapons in my earlier post) and I have a couple questions for users of infected wounds which I have freshly dropped but not eaten:

I basically only use my meta dexer for bosses as I have a cracked out lvl 7 meta pet for farming (which generally gets face fucked doing bosses) so should I even bother eating it? Can any bosses be poisoned? Dungeon bosses, champ bosses, RDA bosses? If not then I'm gonna sell this piece because I clearly won't be getting my money's worth.

@Kilike @Ariakan99 HALP, please and thank you :)
In short.... No. It's the worst relic imo. No bosses can be hit by it, and if you have poisoning you cant poison your weps, because then it over rides the "non curable nox" of the relic. Sell it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. I was thinking the bosses I could poison would be few and far between. Only a couple come to mind and they are the few bosses better fought with pets.

Thanks for the input!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
1c5181bc3916f24815539deac63d2c79.jpg

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Dinged level 10 zerker last night ;)

Only issue now is the last 2 relics....someone sell me infectious strike and phase shift!