The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Mango

Grandmaster
2 months, just hit level 2 on my talisman! :D
Got a box in my home with all the relics, just need to sit down and do the grind

Dig'em

Grandmaster
0db96d9d8e9ba68d9e376bad526d6061.jpg

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Next month has the potential to be good for us! MOTM is ettins. A bit more plentiful than dragons and elder gazers. Hopefully a few more relics than normal will hit the market!

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Next month has the potential to be good for us! MOTM is ettins. A bit more plentiful than dragons and elder gazers. Hopefully a few more relics than normal will hit the market!

Maybe - although I am fairly sure each motm has a unique drop rate depending on the number that spawn, are included in tmaps or champs and also the estimated number that will be killed over the month.

For those that do not know, meta dexxer and mage relics can be obtained from a number of places:

1. Arch Daemon in wrong lvl 3
2. Dungeon Champ Altars - farm mobs in dungeons and place the crystals on altars for a small chance at a relic when it dies - you do not even have to be online when the boss is killed as the relic goes to your bank - currently only bosses in Hyth and Destard.
3. Motm - can also get tamer relics from these. Just hope your luckier than me - killed over 1000 daemons/dragons and got nothing so far :)

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I'm with ya on the unlucky part. I have no clue the number of dragons killed but my paperdoll title now says bane of the cold blood...I did get 1 yard of bile cloth though. So at least there is that!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
My 2 cents on relic usefulness.
Tread > phase > Double strike > infected

Now I believe the drop rate to be an even split but there seems to be a shortage of double strike which I imagine will balance over time.

Tread = 900 damage per min
Phase = 400-1000 damage per minute
Double strike = 200-600 damage per minute
Infected = 500-1000 damage per minute *only on certain mobs

As to pricing I will leave that to the market to decide.

*results may very. Everything is weapon dependant (except tread).

Fattson

Grandmaster
Maybe - although I am fairly sure each motm has a unique drop rate depending on the number that spawn, are included in tmaps or champs and also the estimated number that will be killed over the month.

For those that do not know, meta dexxer and mage relics can be obtained from a number of places:

2. Dungeon Champ Altars - farm mobs in dungeons and place the crystals on altars for a small chance at a relic when it dies - you do not even have to be online when the boss is killed as the relic goes to your bank - currently only bosses in Hyth and Destard.
3. Motm - can also get tamer relics from these. Just hope your luckier than me - killed over 1000 daemons/dragons and got nothing so far :)

I have no idea where to turn the crystals in....

Bromista

Grandmaster
Do ittttttt.

Best thing about it is people just leave the crystals on corpses. Turn them in for potentially tons profit. It takes 10 seconds and two of each recall reg.

I got my phase shift in ny bank from two turn-ins. First relic drop for me. True story.

Young Star

Grandmaster
For the dungeon boss do you have to be one of the people that turned in a crystal to get a chance at the relic or can you just contribute to killing? How many crystals does it take to get it to spawn?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
For hythloth and fafnir boss relics are only given it based on crystals turned in. They go directly to the bank of one of the people that turned in a crystal 25% of the time. You could do 100% of the damage and you will get a scroll but no relic.

Young Star

Grandmaster
OK I have just been turning in crystals as I get them. Hoping as long as it spawns within the time frame that they would have decayed I'd get credit for a relic chance. My zerk is feeling a little weak not having any relics to go with the tally. Still only halfway through lvl 1. So far I think I am gaining faster against dragons and drakes with some 40ish AR compared to naked mowing down earth eles and orcs with a slayer. I haven't collected enough glowing runes to make a slayer armor piece that I want.