This Tamer Trick Totally Worked! You Won't BELIEVE How EASY It Is!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Problems with pets not listening 100%?

Losing too many pet skills on death?

Need that pointless boost to meta XP gains?

No problem! We've got you covered with a wonderful new technique to make your UO life easier.

07003624db.png

Now you too can look like a total fucking doofus! It's as simple as joining Minax!

Don't worry about those other factions. They don't bother to compete with Minax when it comes to stealing sigils, and why should they? There's no faction cap, silly!

Join Minax today!*

*You must be at least 5x GM. You may not join if you are currently in a non-faction guild. You may not have a member of another faction on the same account. Users may get freely peeveepee'd at any time and any place while farming or sitting afk at banks. The shitposter of this announcement assumes no responsibility for damage or injury to user's pixels and/or feels as a result of joining Minax. Terms and conditions may apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Top Secret! Can't get down there any longer unless you have a rune marked.

I think I made a major mistake in posting this. Someone just faction killed me down there, costing me no stock at all whatsoever.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh it was Know Your Enemy with an explo pot above me...lol

Excellent job! You are a True Brittanian to be sure.

AssHat

Grandmaster
You mean tavern cellar as a bank?

i see this spot/rune come up once in awhile, and i just dont get why its so special?

i can bank safe top of wbb, and you can be pked down there from your post. other that its a rare location that you can no longer get to which iss a safe spot pretty much for you like the many other locations new people cant get to due to GMs taking out how they got to them, so this UBER PRIVATE AFK location, i ask again it does what besides a rare location to bank from, for tamer.....

EDIT or wait, are you giving out the way to get down there now? have to be in factions and can use that area?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Don't have to wait to enter the only legit safe zone because of PvM aggro (lolmechanics) so this is the next best thing.

Only player that ever griefed down there was sadboy Hanes who defeated himself off the server. Basically the only way to kill someone down there is by gate/explo meaning you must have a rune down there. And apparently you can damage oranges down there with an explo pot but that's really just laughable.

And to kite a pet out of there (if it's even possible for them to exit) would involve getting their aggro in direct view of an NPC in an 8x8 box and getting them up that staircase. Lol have fun with that.

I wouldn't call it unsafe, really.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh this post has nothing to do with the tavern cellar, aside from the fact that I chose to take my screenshot down there.

I mean incentives for joining factions are fine but the actual way they work and the lack of any cap, real fun, or competition and people just joining for the bonuses is the punchline.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I swear to god if you think you're a gift to UOF you're fucking ********.

Consistent PvMfag bonuses because of broken mechanics at the cost of driving players away from the server is not good for the server. Allowing people to just piggyback on the "efforts" of one guild is not good for the server.

I'd rather there be a revolving door of quality PvP resulting in benefits to players who choose their faction based on something other than the fact that there is a lack of competition. Some days or weeks you get the benefit, some you don't instead of a 24/7 EQMS Minax jerk fest.

Go fuck yourself.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
i see this spot/rune come up once in awhile, and i just dont get why its so special?

i can bank safe top of wbb, and you can be pked down there from your post. other that its a rare location that you can no longer get to which iss a safe spot pretty much for you like the many other locations new people cant get to due to GMs taking out how they got to them, so this UBER PRIVATE AFK location, i ask again it does what besides a rare location to bank from, for tamer.....

EDIT or wait, are you giving out the way to get down there now? have to be in factions and can use that area?

Pffft... Rare........ *giggles*

Consistent PvMfag bonuses at the cost of driving players away from the server because of broken mechanics allowing people to just piggyback on the "efforts" of one guild is not good for the server.

I'd rather there be a revolving door of quality PvP resulting in benefits to players who choose their faction based on something other than the fact that there is a lack of competition. Some days or weeks you get the benefit, some you don't instead of a 24/7 EQMS Minax jerk fest.

Go fuck yourself.

My poor, not-so-virgin eyes....

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Consistent PvMfag bonuses at the cost of driving players away from the server because of broken mechanics allowing people to just piggyback on the "efforts" of one guild is not good for the server.

Go fuck yourself.

Why dont you start your own PVP guild and take the sigils from EQMS.... ahhh yes, thats right -- you'd rather complain about us and cry on the forums(while using the benefits we provide) than actually do something about the "problem"

Bromista

Grandmaster
There is a systemic problem that cannot be solved by one person or group, you ignorant twat.

Well...correction: unless that person or group is staff

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
There is a systemic problem that cannot be solved by one person or group you ignorant twat.

Ahhh okay -- sad thing is I could leave EQMS and create a rival guild that would have no issue in defeating them.... maybe the problem is there exists only one Gluttony.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Quit quoting me before edits. Or just jump right on my comments and shitpost without any actual contemplation. It's O.k. I do it all the fuckin' time I see you, dawg.

It's also why I need edits. I'm also doing this to test and see which quote I get just for lulz

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Quit quoting me before edits. Or just jump right on my comments and shitpost without any actual contemplation. It's O.k. I do it all the fuckin' time I see you, dawg.

It's also why I need edits. I'm also doing this to test and see which quote I get just for lulz

When your argument was beaten you turned to talking about forum mechanics... enjoy yet another loss.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sorry I called out the fact that you just regurgitate utter horseshit and in a very timely manner every time you are summoned, O Glutty the Majestic? You omnipotent son of a *****.

Bromista

Grandmaster
And quit it with this quoting me every time jackassery. Gawd it's so desperate I don't understand why people feel the need to do this.