This Tamer Trick Totally Worked! You Won't BELIEVE How EASY It Is!

Volco

Master
I saw the title and was so excited to chime in about my experience using 60 taming ss's.

but anyways... that really is an awesome location Bromista!

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
Why do the GM's block off things like this? I followed someone into a gate that led down there but then I went up the stairs and was unable to get back in.
I asked someone if they knew but the person just wanted to troll instead of helping which is probably a common thing here.
Not that I care that much about this location but I remember there was another place, I think in fire dungeon, where people could macro on the roof of a building that people can no longer get to unless they have a rune to the location.

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
I would like that very much, from the roof of the bards guild in Britain to inside the walls of Serpent's Hold bank!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bard's building I have. Not Serpent's Hold unfortunately, never traded for that one :(

P.s. I would love to trade a spot or two for that one ;)

P.P.s. I do understand the fascination but just a public service announcement, it's generally considered rude to ask for runes to special places unless you offer something in return and the preference is always for other rare spots and not just some other form of compensation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
unless you offer something in return and the preference is always for other rare spots and not just some other form of compensation.

Does a place in my heart count? A place full of gratitude and warmth but alas, a place where no rune can be marked and no gate can travel but a rune book full of rare locations can get you there.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sorry @Bromista looks like I've derailed your thread... :confused: Let's back on topic guys: FUCK YOU EQMS
Lol all good it was mostly my own fault and it's bound to happen I guess. Derailment is a way of life around here and my shitthreads shall not be exempt.

I wouldn't say the main topic is fuck you EQMS, but rather fuck the game mechanics for both requiring factions for pet bonuses (as it happens I decided to join because I've started training my meta steed again) and allowing piggybacking. I've been an advocate for a slightly less harsh pet stat loss but instead have been told to just join factions so here I am, shitbirds. I'm doing the really lame and cheesy workaround.

And yes an aside: fuck you EQMS is always implied.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Problems with pets not listening 100%?

Losing too many pet skills on death?

Need that pointless boost to meta XP gains?

No problem! We've got you covered with a wonderful new technique to make your UO life easier.

Now you too can look like a total fucking doofus! It's as simple as joining Minax!

Don't worry about those other factions. They don't bother to compete with Minax when it comes to stealing sigils, and why should they? There's no faction cap, silly!

Join Minax today!*

I'm filing a lawsuit from my safespace for your oppressive clickbait.