Tinker Golems

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
ahh, the initial post, making a tinker PvM build viable, looked like a lot of fun! I also laughed at the tinker stun PvP build call out... Would be neat to see it revived.

I made one the other day. Clockwork Assembly, power crystal, 50 iron ingots, 50 bronze ingots.

What was neat is the stats were nice. Over 300HP, and 170% magic resist lol. I was also able to transfer the golem and control it to non tinkers. Hell i have it stabled in my tinkers stable. Takes 3 control. I may just play around with it when Crafting in brit to show off because it isnt something a lot of people see.

Dimok

Master
This is an interesting idea. A golem that would keep me alive when mining with the new spawns would be cool.

halygon

Grandmaster
Outside of a couple golems made for an event (they are fairly pointless outside of rare collecting), Golems are not currently a thing in game.

We have discussed the possibility of them, but no decisions or plans have been made in their regards.
Apparently I am wrong. The final component of golems was added as a mob drop fairly recently, hence they are now craftable.

the golems take 3 control spots, so you would have to sacrifice a beetle if thats what you normally use. Also they are not bondable as they dont eat anything. i tried dropping ingots on to it, but nope.

halygon

Grandmaster
the golems take 3 control spots, so you would have to sacrifice a beetle if thats what you normally use. Also they are not bondable as they dont eat anything. i tried dropping ingots on to it, but nope.
You can use a bond deed. But you cannot res it if it dies.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
might we see a fix for that in the future? and of course meta golems? ok joking on the meta golums, but being able to rebuild or fix a broken golum would be nice.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
You can use a bond deed. But you cannot res it if it dies.
Would this only be useful to have them Recall around with you? Would really suck to bond it only to have it get killed shortly afterwards. Golem ghost following you around forever taking up 3 control slots.

halygon

Grandmaster
Would this only be useful to have them Recall around with you? Would really suck to bond it only to have it get killed shortly afterwards. Golem ghost following you around forever taking up 3 control slots.
I really don't know why you would want to bond one other than to say you have one bonded. Like you said, with a slight accident, you end up with a perma ghost pet.