Trash Can of Wonder (recycling statue and)

asics

Grandmaster
This is an idea to give "common" and flooded statue a sense..

is just a Trash can , placed at wbb, that have a special function, if you trash in it some NPC\Monster statue, you can get a reward that is the same npc\monster statue but with a different HUE.

3-% Charcoal
1% Golden
0,2% Vesper

so we can all trash , our ettin, earth elemental, dragon or commons statue and have a chance to get a rare one!

this is :

-easy to script
-whenever you get a statue you are not pissed, thinking: oh good another statue i will NEVER SELL
-some new player , will get a statue , and can have a chance to get a HOT hued statue and sell it for big money ^^

----
addon to the "base" idea

whenever u trash a statue you get some point, event if you dont get another reward hued statue
with these point u can accumulate to get other rewards:

- special hued sandals
- special hued mask
- special hued cloths
- piece of house decos

these rewards could be obtained with the add of some dono coins (so is a win for the server and a win for the players)

example

1000 points + 1000 dono coins = u can pick a special hued sandals
2000 points + 2000 dono coins = u can pick a special hued mask
5000 points + 3000 dono coins = u can pick a special hued ethy mount

hope staff look into this @Adam @Shane

hope to get attention of community on this idea ..just inform some of you guys..whoever is not in this @ dont be upset ..i cannot add 200 ppllls :p tell everyone about this.. i think is really resonable and can a little interest in statue and "commons rares"

@Karl Sagan @Fattson @Bromista @GluttonySDS @Pandone @lollo @AssHat @Dwyane Wade @Dig'em @wreckognize @GreenB @Harry Berries @Silly Santa @CAPTUN AUSTRALIA @Messremb

ciaooooooooooooooooooooooo

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I like the base idea! I hope they do it.

instead of a trash barrel it could be a sort of statue transmogrifier..

so you put in statues but instead maybe you could either end up with something cool or just destroying whatever you had? So normally you might get rare hued statue of the same type, but sometimes very rarely you could get like a gold/charcoal/vesper ethereal mount?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
OK what if the transmogrifier box didn't just do statues, but also ethereals? We could add other items to the list, but essentially for a low chance it might get turned into a hued one? I just don't think any wearables should be allowed to be transmogrified.. but ethereals, statues. i dunno what else

Cack

Grandmaster
OK what if the transmogrifier box didn't just do statues, but also ethereals? We could add other items to the list, but essentially for a low chance it might get turned into a hued one? I just don't think any wearables should be allowed to be transmogrified.. but ethereals, statues. i dunno what else
Sober up and try again...or get more drunk, not sure which

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Ok, Ok. I think I know how to make this idea work:

People can put their statues or ethereals into the thingy and they can also pay donation coins to ensure success of the transformation.
But they can try it dry which means no dono coins entered and thus there is a larger failure rate, something like 95%.
Using donation coins people can limit the fail rate to 50%

This way it is now a sink for both statues, ethereals and dono coins, AND newbies still have a chance to get something cool out of their skeleton statue.

asics

Grandmaster
I like the base idea! I hope they do it.

instead of a trash barrel it could be a sort of statue transmogrifier..

so you put in statues but instead maybe you could either end up with something cool or just destroying whatever you had? So normally you might get rare hued statue of the same type, but sometimes very rarely you could get like a gold/charcoal/vesper ethereal mount?

no , maybe i explained it bad?

you trash your "ogre statue"

3% you can get a charcoal ogre statue
1% you can get a golden ogre statue
0,1% you can get a vesper ogre statue

even if you dont get one of these you get some points, when you have enought points you can spend it in a shop , combined with dono coins to get some nice item\prize :)... so we will give some reward to eveyrone that put effort and trash a lot of statue..not just to lucky players :)

hope to explained it better

asics

Grandmaster
Wonderful idea as always! Have tons of statues i'd get rid of

tnx man ^^ lol , its not for just the old statue.. i mean.. now if a young get a lich statue..have a chance to make good money selling it..not just have to put that in bank..making it useless and with no market like right now :)

asics

Grandmaster
Ok, Ok. I think I know how to make this idea work:

People can put their statues or ethereals into the thingy and they can also pay donation coins to ensure success of the transformation.
But they can try it dry which means no dono coins entered and thus there is a larger failure rate, something like 95%.
Using donation coins people can limit the fail rate to 50%

This way it is now a sink for both statues, ethereals and dono coins, AND newbies still have a chance to get something cool out of their skeleton statue.

dont make it more "harder" ..its so easy :)

1) trash statue -> maybe you get a special hue statue

2) every statue you trash --> get points --> when u have enought points IF you spend some dono coing you can get special rewards

:)

@egor will like this

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i dunno man i don't really like the part about wearables/sandals because I think it's too competitive with the dono market

with the alteration I proposed, I can see it being really good to be able to add donation coins to the mix to reduce the fail rate.

Also, with the addition of ethereals to this, imagine if a player could use his dono coin purchase to buy an ethereal and then try to change the color on it? You spend 10k dono coins plus ethy cost for a chance to get the ethereal hued. If it works, your donation coin purchase is now worth twice as much or more if you're selling it for gold. It's a bit of a gamble, which is historically amazing for a donation system. Take a look at IPY2 where people could donate for lotto tickets for super rares. I heard they made pretty good off it, and it also gave a chance to people who donate less to get more from their investment.

I know it's harder to code it but only a little bit and I think it's worth it.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
"clean up statue event" .. I like it ! :)

I think its a great idea and it helps to create value in items (statues) that are mostly worthless. In addition - i think that it would be fairly easy to code and i dont think it would affect the balance in anything.

+1 great idea !

asics

Grandmaster
i dunno man i don't really like the part about wearables/sandals because I think it's too competitive with the dono market

with the alteration I proposed, I can see it being really good to be able to add donation coins to the mix to reduce the fail rate.

Also, with the addition of ethereals to this, imagine if a player could use his dono coin purchase to buy an ethereal and then try to change the color on it? You spend 10k dono coins plus ethy cost for a chance to get the ethereal hued. If it works, your donation coin purchase is now worth twice as much or more if you're selling it for gold. It's a bit of a gamble, which is historically amazing for a donation system. Take a look at IPY2 where people could donate for lotto tickets for super rares. I heard they made pretty good off it, and it also gave a chance to people who donate less to get more from their investment.

I know it's harder to code it but only a little bit and I think it's worth it.

i said almost the same thing..read it better :)

btw

statue trash can is the base idea..then with points u can also have a shop..but what you said is another thing.. not a worst\better one, just a different thing..keep on topiiic :p

asics

Grandmaster
"clean up statue event" .. I like it ! :)

I think its a great idea and it helps to create value in items (statues) that are mostly worthless. In addition - i think that it would be fairly easy to code and i dont think it would affect the balance in anything.

+1 great idea !

exactly..

ppl will just have a chance to have a extremely rare statue..instead tons of worthless ones :)