Trash Can of Wonder (recycling statue and)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i said almost the same thing..read it better :)

btw

statue trash can is the base idea..then with points u can also have a shop..but what you said is another thing.. not a worst\better one, just a different thing..keep on topiiic :p

what Im getting from this is that you don't appreciate my constructive suggestion because it deviates from your idea and so what you really want is your idea being implemented or nothing at all. Then I have to ask why not just PM staff with your idea if you don't want other players to add to it? Why post on forums at all?

asics

Grandmaster
what Im getting from this is that you don't appreciate my constructive suggestion because it deviates from your idea and so what you really want is your idea being implemented or nothing at all. Then I have to ask why not just PM staff with your idea if you don't want other players to add to it? Why post on forums at all?

im not saying this, but the point is another, i suggested something without a big work for coding ..to be honest i love to see costructive impression\ideas on mine, but i dont have to agree to everyones idea right?:)

in this case, i appreciate your idea, but i dont really like it 100%.. JUST IMHO.. too much complex to make most of player enjoy it.. im sure i dont have to agree with u or just pm staff?:p dont be toxic lol

wreckognize

Grandmaster
you didn't say you didn't like the idea. You said it was off topic.

It's not off topic at all, it's just not 'exactly your idea like yes or no'. I was tagged and so I added to it. My idea is to add your exact idea but also turn it into a donation coin sink and a way for low end donators to get a chance higher end rewards for their doing so.

So to say you don't like my idea is like saying you don't think the server needs more sinks for anything but statues. You don't think we could use a donation sink? Every time donation coins get sinked, all those items on the vendor get rarer because some coins are not being spent on them. It's a win all around.

It just seems like you would prefer to have this statue trashcan implemented as soon as possible just so you can say ''oh yeah, that was my idea'' so you want it to be as basic as possible.

The Gandin

Grandmaster

Fuck, we agree on something. The world is ending.

ok, I like that were on the same part that something needs to change with the statues, but I think there's to much reward for this when we can simply just stop looting them lol, pretty sure out of anyone of our suggestion something simple could be done!