TROLL TROLL MEGA TROLING IN THE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cack

Grandmaster
you do know now ....everyone will try this, at least im going to. There are worse things than him sanding next to you.....
also so egor is pikea is tamtam...it all makes sense now

Last edited by a moderator:

egor

Grandmaster
you do know now ....everyone will try this, at least im going to. There are worse things than him sanding next to you.....

Yes Pikca is tamtam - tamtam is Egor -- and man I have 10 vendors all server Yew/Vesper and many moree )))))) I think the some of the best 10 vendors in the server ;)

And I not troll - I m normal man and businessman - and do not get pleasure from the fact that I will be someone Troll
it's fun for children or people with complexes

egor

Grandmaster

Macro Uos it is problem:)?

egor

Grandmaster
:D:D:D--- immediately clear who's a normal person and who is the trolls :D:D All server trolls crawled out of their holes)))))

egor

Grandmaster
We can't all have broken english there egor.

everyone will try this --- We can't all ? You speak for all? Or You speak for all trolls on the server?

:D:D:D--- immediately clear who's a normal person and who is the trolls :D:D All server trolls crawled out of their holes)))))

specially for you ---
All trolls on the server, climbed out of the hole

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Saw it yesterday, that guy was holding a vanq +20 katana or something, then he got killed, now hes there again :)
Also your gate is been blocked of with crates.
Vendor wars going uglyy.

egor

Grandmaster
Saw it yesterday, that guy was holding a vanq +20 katana or something, then he got killed, now hes there again :)
Also your gate is been blocked of with crates.
Vendor wars going uglyy.

I open gate 4 ;) -- if closed 1 - I open 2 - if closed 2 - I open 3 andd....

Senks - do not worry - Me shop knows the all server - and yesterday I sell item for 1 + m ;) SS - flovers - 1500 recall - 700 vortex and many more

And I sell too katana vanq +20 ))) hence it is also the buyer :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.