UOF Auction House Historical Records

Goddess Artemis

Apprentice
Hello Auctionees!

The records are updated as of Historical Date: 12/19/2023

I have been creating and tracking statistics for the Yearly Statistics in that googlesheet provided above, if you are interested in the overview of the last 5 years you can view them in the "Statistics" Tab within the following googlesheet. I will be posting in the comments here some Statistics as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qcfgp-PLVD_dvki4NKvJmHbQK5iHBC9XPd65vtfE7QM/edit?usp=sharing
*** You can search through the entire document by hitting ctrl + f then hitting the 3 dots to the right of the search field ***

I began my journey with the UOF Auction House with Irina in October 2018 as someone to simply help record the Auctions. As my involvement grew from Auction Recorder to Auction Assistant, so did our methods of recording and displaying information for these Auctions. We began with humble physical paper notes and Discord messages that evolved into a google sheet for private use. After many, many months of perfecting this google sheet to ensure our records were as accurate as could be, we began to archive these weekly reports into a more displayable and public format, and that's where you, the Auctionees, get to enjoy the fruits of our labors!

It is now 2024, and I could not be more proud of this community for continuing this legendary part of the Ultima Online. This is truly one of the rare experiences that defines good MMOs, a public gathering of people to do something bigger than themselves. I want to thank everyone that has been a part of this massive community effort, all 22 Auctioneers, 1423 individuals that won a bid, and the thousands of folks that showed up to give their support every week for the last 5 years!

And with that I must say my farewells, as I will be retiring from Ultima Online and passing this project to Little Bo Peach who has been with us since 2020-06-09. She has been helping manage the Community Auction House for 174 of the 274 Community Auctions that I have been a part of I have the utmost faith in her and her team to continue this Community Event for years to come!

Happy Bidding and Fare Thee Well, Auctionees!
~ Auction Assistee

Last edited:

eatriceiamnice

Journeyman
Silent hero. Thank you for sharing the most updated price guide. A lot of us have outgrown, exhausted and moved on from the game of UO. There is always that moment when you think no one really cares, people do. Giving back is always more rewarding than taking.

May all your dreams come true.

Goddess Artemis

Apprentice
Thank you everyone for the support!

Going forward I will be adding in forum posts on when the latest update has been made to the record in the following format:

The records are updated as of Historical Date: 11/05/2019

Goddess Artemis

Apprentice
The records are updated as of Historical Date: 12/10/2019

***UPDATE!*** Price checking functionality is in its final stages for the bot! Please PM me if you would like to be included in the testing before it goes live! Artemis #1725