UOF Auction House Historical Records

Goddess Artemis

Apprentice
Good news all you Auctionees and attendees! We have made some improvements to our current Auction House processes!

You can now see the upcoming Auction contents 24 hours before hand in the Historical Auction House records!

Goddess Artemis

Apprentice
Its been a few weeks since I have made an update here, this is because we have made some improvements to the Auction process! We are training new folks to run a second auction, and due to this the way the records are being updated have changed as well! The google sheet in use is now the gold standard for this auction data which is being populated with the new trainees! What does this mean? Real time updates during the auction, as well as, pre-loaded data before the Auction starts! I want to thank everyone that has contributed to this Auction, you all have kept this going so long that we are even getting folks interested in side projects such as Tableau Reporting thanks to OldManNoSee#1913! Feel free to check out the post on Ultima Online Forever Facebook for more information!

The records are updated as of Historical Date: 08/11/2020

Goddess Artemis

Apprentice
The records are updated as of Historical Date: 09/22/2020

Its been quite a while since I have updated this!

We have moved to auctions twice weekly(Tuesdays 8-10 pm CST and Saturdays 3-5 pm CST).

We now record all transactions live in the Google Sheet mentioned in the OP:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qcfgp-PLVD_dvki4NKvJmHbQK5iHBC9XPd65vtfE7QM/edit?usp=sharing

This is a reminder that you can always find those records in that google sheet link and in the bot as well using price checks with:
!pc "something here"

The Community Auction is thriving with new folks helping out and new automations to come as well!

Stay Tuned Auctionees!