WTS Val Runic Kat 1m

Sir.

Grandmaster
So as a knight in humble poverty, i never really caught the jist of these runic weapons. Would ye be so kind as to explain to me what makes a valorite runic katana worth 1m? Is it for berserkers? I cant even see a vanq/supremely/indestructible magic katana selling for more than like 60k?

Just curious cause i have no idea :(

Bromista

Grandmaster
So as a knight in humble poverty, i never really caught the jist of these runic weapons. Would ye be so kind as to explain to me what makes a valorite runic katana worth 1m? Is it for berserkers? I cant even see a vanq/supremely/indestructible magic katana selling for more than like 60k?

Just curious cause i have no idea :(
It is really just a tourney/battles event weapon to be used when you can't lose it. Since it has been crafter already it cannot be faction blessed, and it's worth a little too much to risk losing it farming spawn on a dexer.

Val weapons hit like a friggin' truck tho.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Ahhh makes sense now - only use it when you cant lose it - is the dmg on a val kat higher than a vanq kat then im guessin? Assuming val runic = vanq + exceptional bonus?

Josh D

Grandmaster
@Sir.

Runic weapons have magical properties, and are exceptionally crafted (meaning an extra 4 damage per hit).

So a valorite (the rarest and most expensive runic hammer by far) is vanquishing (+9 dmg) supremely accurate (+25 tactics) indstrucable and exceptional (+4 dmg).

So its a very fast hitting weapon that has +13 dmg per hit along with +25 tactics. As stated above they are rare because the BODS required to make them are very rare. A valorite hammer comes with 10 charges when the BOD is completed, and can usually sell for 12+ million.

All this said.....

Ill buy it for 1 mill

Sir.

Grandmaster
Awesome way to close the pro-tip with the purchase, hahaha - much appreciated on the extra info too @Josh D ! Thanks fellas :D I really need to get into crafting when I retire my armor...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Best not be using that bad Larry against me now :D

Sold all the other val weapons with my mark to people I never had to fight!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh nooooo, guess we both have match kat/hammers now :)

Used mine in a CTF the other day for the first time, holy shit!

Need a verite macing one-hander to compliment now

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sorry, fresh out.

There are a couple hammer LBODs floating around that area cose to completion, however.