What up AFK META-RELIC macro

I'm not running a macro, but still Original Poster will make a thread about me tomorrow about how I'm AFK macroing, when it's untrue. So who's the stupid one?

so you're not this person in this pic you were pretty much claiming you were? so that is not a spider in that picK?

do you also have the mental capacity.. of a 5th grader... I mean you are in eqms apparently didn't deny that...

Here is the thread where the talisman relic macroing rule was overturned:

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/updated-shard-rules-6-28-2016.82694/

Original post was updated with it.

that's the thing... they need to update pages for..but still a stupid rule to change.

and that page in the og post is the same rule page I quoted lol... they only thing they don't have listed is exp.. you can farm exp... not talis / nor relics/

Btw formal warming
I will be camping these areas daily and/or checking almost every 10 mins which steath chars.. who will interview people as needed... and record videos of the occurrences... I will nail these afkers in the only way to prove it here apparently. this is your only warning I will make sure cheats are dealt with appropriately

Last edited by a moderator:

Decoy

Grandmaster
Yeah the rule page says one thing and the post in that thread says another, but the rule page is wrong with regard to the afk talisman relic macroing. @staff needs to update it to avoid further confusion.

lyxx I got two tamers caught last month... I'm sure I can find more :) 1 was eqms..... I killed that guy... same spot... lost his 1109 dragon though.... he was dead for 15 mins.... I was happy staff showed up that day on time... he had his drag taken... ( I'm sure he was jailed but didn't get to keep his pet )

its funny how many people do. its quite sad... if you cant play the game... why script it.... doesn't make you any better at anything really! other than being a crim.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
its funny how many people do. its quite sad... if you cant play the game... why script it.... doesn't make you any better at anything really! other than being a crim.

Its sad how much time you spend trying to find people breaking rules that dont exsist. Why are you so salty, I can assume you that this isnt going to help the server.

Josh D

Grandmaster
@Rikket_The_Rogue

That's me in Despise with the meta spider. I wasn't afk....I didn't even know you were there. I was probably sitting there for 3-4 hours while playing on my other monitor, I fought off 3 pk attempts in that time. I wasn't running a script of any sort, I was actually just standing there with "All Guard". And for the record, the spider is already level 7, I'm just working on my last relic (carapace), I don't need any more meta experience.

There is a difference between afk and being at your monitor.

Next time just page a gm and see if I am afk or not. Or say something.

Josh D

Grandmaster
Welcome to the thread where I said something.

I meant while you were hiding/stealthing and taking screen shots. I was actually there the entire time man, I was in mumble with EQMS and Pvping with them. I have two monitors, so I would've seen you if you just would've come out of hiding.

This thread was a complete waste because you didn't even try to make communication to see if I was there or not. You made an assumption, and you were wrong.

Btw formal warming
I will be camping these areas daily and/or checking almost every 10 mins which steath chars.. who will interview people as needed... and record videos of the occurrences... I will nail these afkers in the only way to prove it here apparently. this is your only warning I will make sure cheats are dealt with appropriately
And who the fuck are you? Nobody needs to reply to your ass, and being stealthed means what? You can't be seen.... you best bet is to attack them