What's wrong with Werkt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
ive always been in Trin and i have seen many times you have raided so dont try to act like you are so innocent
we have not raid most champs in a long while if Trin will do champs they might see that so before you make a statement make sure you get the facts correct i barely ever see Trin at any champs......... so please keep them coming but make sure you have the facts correct i have no issue calling you out on bullshit facts

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
This happen cause after Mythrattony recruiting lot of peoples plus some new champ modify they basically are an horde, not easy to stop cause of numbers and sometimes nosense to stop (cause of 5k rule fore example, if you find champ 3 minutes too late...).

So theyre evolved in EQMS

LOL we are and horde? Look at city they are 3x the size of Werkt............................ if you have an issue getting 5k point maybe you should reroll your toon into something like a meta dexxer, meta mage or something along them lines.

StegcO

Grandmaster
LOL we are and horde? Look at city they are 3x the size of Werkt............................ if you have an issue getting 5k point maybe you should reroll your toon into something like a meta dexxer, meta mage or something along them lines.

Remove 5k limit and you will see how many wildtamer tears will drop

khajja

Master
we have not raid most champs in a long while if Trin will do champs they might see that so before you make a statement make sure you get the facts correct i barely ever see Trin at any champs......... so please keep them coming but make sure you have the facts correct i have no issue calling you out on bullshit facts

Hey now. I will pk them at a champ or off at camp, using nox or in a box. I will pk them if I can, I will because a pk I am.

girana

Grandmaster

city is like 20% bigger than wrekt and not 300%

cups

Grandmaster
After carefully reading each and every post in this thread I have determined that this simply cannot be true. I think a lot of the time posters who do not like werkt make up these stories from thin air to try to hurt the reputation that the best guild on the server has built. I truly think it's terrible you guys are so upset with how successful we are as a guild you must slander us in hopes that changes are made to hurt us. We have built this guild through time, dedication and friendship into what it is today and I don't want to see it attacked by these baseless accusations and outright lies.

Moving on does anyone know anyone who wants to buy an expert treasure map? I cut you very good deal

StegcO

Grandmaster
After carefully reading each and every post in this thread I have determined that this simply cannot be true. I think a lot of the time posters who do not like werkt make up these stories from thin air to try to hurt the reputation that the best guild on the server has built. I truly think it's terrible you guys are so upset with how successful we are as a guild you must slander us in hopes that changes are made to hurt us. We have built this guild through time, dedication and friendship into what it is today and I don't want to see it attacked by these baseless accusations and outright lies.

Moving on does anyone know anyone who wants to buy an expert treasure map? I cut you very good deal

True

Werkt is a small guild
Mythattony didnt recruited from months calling back ppl that have quitted
Werkt base his tactics on strategy instead 30X pets
Werkt create action for the server

2 Results;

1-I see i'm not only the one thinking this way

2-New Werkt guys are not able to understand what they read. I'm saying " i'm not complaining about the raids of whatever. I find it normal. What i find weird is the low quality of members. " But you are still saying something like " EQMS WAS ALSO BANGING US, YEAH bla bla bla "

Are you mental?

Mordoc

Master

lord oaks just last week......i was there. werkt raided at the end....seen it plenty. you have raided our rda's also

so you need to get your facts straight

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Wow i am impressed by Zerkt even Zerging on Forums !

Oh wait this cant be true ! Zerkt ... err i mean Werkt "stop recruiting" long ago !

The last time they recruited someone was 6-7 months ago right ? lul

Johuntud

Grandmaster
lord oaks just last week......i was there. werkt raided at the end....seen it plenty. you have raided our rda's also

so you need to get your facts straight

So you spawned the rda with frags ? :p Rda's don't belong to anyone.

BigD

Neophyte
Guys he doesn't care about raids. Lets get back to the real issue. Someone stole his freaking Tmap!

Status
Not open for further replies.