What's wrong with Werkt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cups

Grandmaster
REDS.png

This was EQMS. werkt is by and large full of PvMers. EQMS was full of fighters. Truthfully ask yourself if you've ever seen werkt roll this deep or even close. Your "sky is falling" claims of werkt being the next EQMS are so off base.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Most delusional person on uof is right here. Fake news all the time, not to mention hypocritical. One of the largest alliances is $/VANQ/POWER/7 and god knows who else you're allied to. Anytime your guild gets wipes you immediately jump on UOF discors and scream "gg werkt thanks for the 120 taming!" When it isnt even possible lol.

Another typical braindwashed / misinformed Werkt member .

$ /VANQ has approx 5-6 active members
Power has 2 active members

which is a grand total of 8 members .

-7- guild has a total of 4 active players
($ is no longer allied to -7- ) but even if you were to include 7 in our alliance we are still only have 1/4 of Werkt guild population.

Lul ! stop being a clown and make your guild look bad with your mis-informed statements

Last but not least , $ guild has never ever been wiped by werkt till today. Looks like you will are probably even going to win 2019 Delusional Award with such a mindset ! lul !

De Medici

Grandmaster
This thread is bananas. Taking things that two separate people say that collide a bit doesn't make an entire group a bunch of lying scummy hypocrites.. People have different opinions then other guild mates (shocking I know). I get that this is a werkt flame thread but some of the posters in here are really losing it lol.
"Relax buddy it's just a game!" - Unknown author

But the truth is also, that werkt is the guild which griefs the most on the one hand and have the most players who claim that werkt is peaceful on the other hand. And many people see it the same way.

The truth is that werkt is (was) in its core a peaceful tamer guild who only (mostly) pvped when they got attacked. By guilding players like sherman the rat who was one of the worst girefers in $ and other players, the situation got out of control and I think the leaders realize now what they became. A griefer zerg like eqms. I know for sure that mythralis hates any form of raiding and she is the gm. I think this says everything.

$ is a pk and raiding guild.
$N$ is a pvm and pvp/raiding h.ybrid guild.
City is the casual pvm guild.
trin and Sir are the good ones who helps new players.
But what is werkt ? You guys have no identity.

Last edited:

Vorax

Grandmaster
REDS.png

This was EQMS. werkt is by and large full of PvMers. EQMS was full of fighters. Truthfully ask yourself if you've ever seen werkt roll this deep or even close. Your "sky is falling" claims of werkt being the next EQMS are so off base.
There's more people in this screenshot than werkt has in unique players

Pesmergas

Expert
Another typical braindwashed / misinformed Werkt member .

$ /VANQ has approx 5-6 active members
Power has 2 active members

which is a grand total of 8 members .

-7- guild has a total of 4 active players
($ is no longer allied to -7- ) but even if you were to include 7 in our alliance we are still only have 1/4 of Werkt guild population.

Lul ! stop being a clown and make your guild look bad with your mis-informed statements

Last but not least , $ guild has never ever been wiped by werkt till today. Looks like you will are probably even going to win 2019 Delusional Award with such a mindset ! lul !
I have a video from 2 weeks ago showing your trash can guild get wiped.

Such lies.

Please lie some more about never being wiped until today. Please.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
There's more people in this screenshot than werkt has in unique players

Zerkt currently has probably 60-70% of former " cannot be name guild " guild population but the numbers are steadily increasing by the week.

I mean come on Werkt guild roster is like 270+ accounts which equates to 90 players or so ? Assuming half are inactive you guys have approx 45 unique players ?

Like i said , Zerkt's impact on the server is currently not as bad as the impact cause by " cannot be named " guild but most players with half a brain see worrying trends that history might repeat itself.

Pesmergas

Expert
Oh and @Bobby123, you also said active members. Well werkt has 15 active probably, sometimes more get on, sometimes less. Your alliance is same active numbers. Please stop lying.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Zerkt is 10 times bigger than the
Oh and @Bobby123, you also said active members. Well werkt has 15 active probably, sometimes more get on, sometimes less. Your alliance is same active numbers. Please stop lying.
Lawl !
I mean seriously... do you really believe what you say ? Ok I am out here. Anyway have fun guys ;-)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I have a video from 2 weeks ago showing your trash can guild get wiped.

Such lies.

Please lie some more about never being wiped until today. Please.

Firstly , we had more kills than you inside the RDA even though you guys tripled our numbers . Obviously your video only shows what you wanted to show .

Secondly , most of your kills were only when the RDA closed and few of us got ganked by multiple guilds and players on foot . Nice definition of wipe though ! typical Werkt logic ! lul !

3rdly , you are just proving my point Werkt Zergs !

lul ! another self pwn post !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Zerkt is 10 times bigger than the

Lawl !
I mean seriously... do you really believe what you say ? Ok I am out here. Anyway have fun guys ;-)

$ is as big as Zerkt too ??? wow this is news to me !

Hes definitely going to win 2019-2025 UOF delusional award too !

lul !

Zizmuffin

Adept
Bobby's posts make Trump's twitter account look like an appetizer. If a more self-aggrandizing person exists in the gaming community, I've yet to come across them.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fake news.

There have been a few wipes recently lol. When these shitters get used to mop the dungeon floor other guilds do something incredible:

They act like they've been there before.

Act like you've been there before, Bobby.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
All jokes aside , Werkt impact on the server is obviously still manageable and it aint as bad as the damage caused by the " cannot be named" guild .

But like i said , players are a little anxious since they see similar worrying trends and its understandable .

I just hope the guildmaster of relevant guilds can try seeing things in the bigger picture and will not cause any imbalances on UOF like before.

Peace out !

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
I wish inside of RDA was a pvp zone so everyone inside was gray.......
All jokes aside , Werkt impact on the server is obviously still manageable and it aint as bad as the damage caused by the " cannot be named" guild .

But like i said , players are a little anxious since they see similar worrying trends and its understandable .

I just hope the guildmaster of relevant guilds can try seeing things in the bigger picture and will not cause any imbalances on UOF like before.

Peace out !
Bobby123 Money & vanq & Power are Most Toxic Guild On OUF. Werkt is Not Even 10% as Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.