What's wrong with Werkt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
let me make myself clear to you members of werkt.........i DID NOT say you raid ALL of our champs/rda's......i merely pointed out that wild tamer's statement about not raiding champs was false.

getting raided is to be expected yes, but dont come on here trying to act innocent and claim you never raid peoples champs.

I SAID WE HAVE NOT RAIDED A CHAMP IN A LONG TIME<<<<<<

Young Star

Grandmaster
Wow. I was going to comment on the OP but whats the point after the thread was hijacked by a bunch of bitter veterans.

City, $N$, R3B, and $/VANQ are all big boy guilds that have no reason to be bitching about what WERKT does. They all raid on occasion and they all have members that will grief on occasion. Each of these guilds will jump on reds. Almost everyone bitching here about WERKT is in one of those guilds. All of those guilds we have no qualms about raiding when the mood strikes. Most players can appreciate the excitement win or lose. We are no different than most of the active guilds on the server these days.

Bobby and Stegco are probably the biggest hypocrites here. The only thing you guys do is wait for us to do something. You get in the game and just look to see what we are up to. When most of us get on we look to find something to do as a group, these days that is usually a champ or maybe trying to pop an RDA. There has never been a conversation about going to go find where another guild is at to go mess with them.

I know Bobby just enjoys playing a caricature on the forums and disco, playing the whole PR game with whatever guild he feels is his biggest rival. As much as he wants to try to compare us to EQMS he's smart enough to know that we are far from being like them.

Grug'Bug

Adept
Wow. I was going to comment on the OP but whats the point after the thread was hijacked by a bunch of bitter veterens.

City, $N$, R3B, and $/VANQ are all big boy guilds that have no reason to be bitching about what WERKT does. They all raid on occasion and they all have members that will grief on occasion. Each of these guilds will jump on reds. Almost everyone bitching here about WERKT is in one of those guilds. All of those guilds we have no qualms about raiding when the mood strikes. Most players can appreciate the excitement win or lose. We are no different than most of the active guilds on the server these days.

Bobby and Stegco are probably the biggest hypocrites here. The only thing you guys do is wait for us to do something. You get in the game and just look to see what we are up to. When most of us get on we look to find something to do as a group, these days that is usually a champ or maybe trying to pop an RDA. There has never been a conversation about going to go find where another guild is at to go mess with them.

I know Bobby just enjoys playing a caricature on the forums and disco, playing the whole PR game with whatever guild he feels is his biggest rival. As much as he wants to try to compare us to EQMS he's smart enough to know that we are far from being like them.

I’m not seeing it.

Werkt raid champs?

You mean they're willing to 15v4 pvmers.... and that's when they're feeling "brave".

The difference between EQMS and Werkt, is that the former had a strict policy of mandatory sallos/target acquire hotkey for all members, whereas werkt can only get 30% to commit to the spell closest ranks.

Grug'Bug

Adept
Confirned. City has never complained about werkt. Also him saying they shouldn't ***** isn't him saying they are bitching. If he said quit bitching then you would have something.

The vast majority of us are just extremely fun loving and don’t complain. I personally only complain in the instances where there seem to be complaints about my complaining.

cups

Grandmaster
That's probably true. I've had mostly good encounters with City. Besides Lepo, he's still upset I left him out in the cold for four hours and didn't sign an autograph for his little brother, Matthew.

Wow. I was going to comment on the OP but whats the point after the thread was hijacked by a bunch of bitter veterans.

Werkt has turn bad apple. Making plays like eqms would have. Out of character comments, actions, and the style of gameplay has turned extremely hostile/savage. Toxic negativity towards new players. Totally going in to anything to reap the benfits while leaving newly found players in the corner of the ring.

I watched werkt come into a small idoc with 30m pets and 15m character and maybe you have like 10m worth of clothes on as well. Why the fuck do you have any business at a small idoc making a new player feel like shit. I rest my case.

flamed.

Lol baseball dad remember that time you were in a thread and all your friends told you that you weren't any good and it caused drama and half your guild quit.

That was a hoot.

Remember that time you died on a tamer in a confined 8x8 room with 2 maxed outa meta pets with no mobs and raged all over dis-cord and continue to this day to be consistently mad everytime i give you a grey screen?

I get the feeling you'd be a crazy stalker to any ex partner.

Didn't you also betray werkt, join eqms then join back after they got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.