Why would a Trammel shard of UOF kill the server???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadric

Expert
I have come up with a new suggestion though. A type of item that could be worn when someone does not want to be involved in PVP . THat would satisfy everyone I think. No new shard but those who do not want to PVP can opt out

wreckognize

Grandmaster
It goes like this. new player asks a simple question, why wouldn't trammel work on UOF.

and then people like @The Gandin and @Garet (smallpecker) Jax feel like it's OK to take out their obvious IRL frustrations on him.

It isn't. And we don't tell new players to leave. Gotta keep the numbers up or all our time investments get thrown in the garbage.

So enough.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
It goes like this. new player asks a simple question, why wouldn't trammel work on UOF.

and then people like @The Gandin and @Garet (smallpecker) Jax feel like it's OK to take out their obvious IRL frustrations on him.

It isn't. And we don't tell new players to leave. Gotta keep the numbers up or all our time investments get thrown in the garbage.

So enough.
fact is gayboy back when i did play and pushed your shit in, in game, i'd def push it in even more irl, and I can see you're still mad about those 2 facts.... Actually i think its more the fact the later never happened literally irl....

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
haha this thread is hilarious

@gadric is trolling. There have been and continue to be tons of 'trammel' shards. Guess what their average population is. Hint: under 30 clients

Nobody wants to play trammel yo

The Gandin

Grandmaster
surprising nobody's really told your ignorant ass to shut the fuck up yet. But if you tell one more person to find another shard I'm going to have to kick your dumb ass.

dumbass

So enough.

I don't think my response to him was that bad. Just was trying to say this shard doesn't seem to be where he wants to be. I don't want new players to leave, just don't think he's going to get what he wants here.

Didn't you tell someone earlier in this thread to not be so angsty? Let me quote your bfff Bobby: "Relax, it's just a game."

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I don't think my response to him was that bad.

lol yeah ok, except it was that bad. Totally toxic, enough to warrant the type of response I gave you, especially because you've been just as toxic and angsty since you started posting here.

3 years ago it would have been more than just myself putting you in your place for it, but these days it just seems like everyone posting here has trickled down to your level.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
lol yeah ok, except it was that bad. Totally toxic, enough to warrant the type of response I gave you, especially because you've been just as toxic and angsty since you started posting here.

3 years ago it would have been more than just myself putting you in your place for it, but these days it just seems like everyone posting here has trickled down to your level.

Yeah because you never have posted anything toxic. Man you're so fucking boring. Get a new gimmick, yours is played out and you were never good at it in the first place.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Yeah because you never have posted anything toxic. Man you're so fucking boring. Get a new gimmick, yours is played out and you were never good at it in the first place.

'you are this! you are that!'

pretty much all you've ever been good for ol' buddy. If only the internet didn't have any adults using it, hey? You'd be the king then, wouldn't you?

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, this thread died a while back. Locking it now because beating dead horses just isn't fun to watch.

/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.