Will the Real Tom the Immortal please stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
For fucks sake what is wrong with that kid.

Every time I decide o.k. Tom is probably an alright guy he just goes through some weird fucking mental episodes and is just misunderstood, he turns around and does some dumb shit like this and makes me question why I question anything.

I know staff takes the stance of the more people playing on UOF the better and the less people perma-banned the better...but this is a pretty cut-and-dry case of perma ban the twatwaffle so we don't have to do this fucking song and dance anymore...

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Tom...why? I mean..come on man. How old are you? I don't know why, but I'd really like to hear his excuse. Maybe if he says..oh, I don't know..my computer was hacked or...I smoked PCP, I'd be happier than thinking it was just because he thought it was funny.

Matthew II

Journeyman
@Shane @Adam I would expect a ban for this.

We do not condone excessive racism on Ultima Online Forever. These will be handled on a case by case basis and will have strict consequences.

Praising the death of almost 3000 Americans is excessive racism against Americans IMHO.

"While race and ethnicity are considered to be separate phenomena in contemporary social science, the two terms have a long history of equivalence in popular usage and older social science literature. Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination, superiority based on racial differentiation is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous, and there is no justification for racial discrimination, in theory or in practice, anywhere"

Liberty

Grandmaster
There is a fine line between being a dick in game and being a demented loser who isn't worthy to fill my cup at Wendy's. Whoever the coward behind the character Tom is, is a scumbag that UOF certainly won't miss. This is how a person acts after being given a second chance after being banned? Praising the mass death of innocent people being burned alive and jumping to their doom? I mean this from the bottom of my heart. FUCK YOU TOM!!

Mango

Grandmaster
There is a fine line between being a dick in game and being a demented loser who isn't worthy to fill my cup at Wendy's. Whoever the coward behind the character Tom is, is a scumbag that UOF certainly won't miss. This is how a person acts after being given a second chance after being banned? Praising the mass death of innocent people being burned alive and jumping to their doom? I mean this from the bottom of my heart. FUCK YOU TOM!!

but guys all the cool kids promote terrorism and show blatant disrespect for an entire country.

in all honesty. for as stupid as Tom comes off, I hope for his sake, he has rich parents.

hubcap

Grandmaster
having rich parents is, probably, the reason he acts the way he does.

typical product of the new, liberal, uber-pussified America.

its cool to hate the greatest country on Earth all while enjoying the safety and comforts (and freedoms) she has to offer and many have died for to provide.

But, I digress.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I would....no no.... I EXPECT a perma-ban for this! There is unequivocally no excuse for this blatant disrespect of the people who were lost that day! This makes me sick!
Ban him and ban him now!!!!

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster

There are characters with the names Zyklon B and Agent Orange. Look those up if you dont know what they are. Far worse than this because you can just ignore tom and presto majesto no more of his mind-numbing drunkenness (for you anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.