Ya, Im that guy!

FluxLiner

Master
LOL Im the guy on the news who reported Jenifer Beal for leaving her dog panting in a hot truck. over in West Vancouver. Spent today going viral on TV, Mostly the back of my head, but an interview on the way. What are the odds a reporter is right there & the dog belongs to someone famous.

EQMS saves the day once again...

Fattson

Grandmaster
LOL Im the guy on the news who reported Jenifer Beal for leaving her dog panting in a hot truck. over in West Vancouver. Spent today going viral on TV, Mostly the back of my head, but an interview on the way. What are the odds a reporter is right there & the dog belongs to someone famous.

EQMS saves the day once again...
I had to google her. Still don't know who she is. Are you wearing fallon in the interview?

FluxLiner

Master
LOL nope just black, & yellow on my coffee teeth.

I had no idea who she was either. some has bin actor that is shooting a new series here in Vancouver.

Shes stars in a movie called flash dance in the 80s.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Had NFI who this ***** was. Turns out she's 51, was hot before i was born and now has curdled like milk in the sun.

I guess what they say is true: Women are like cars, you put some miles on it, then trade it in for a newer model.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Captain, let's see what you look like at 50.

And come on. It's like 75 degrees and the windows were open. You were all wearing jackets..lol

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
They had jackets on! And the windows were open. And she was gone 5 minutes. I think it's being a bit overboard. If it was't her nothing would be said. I mean, no disrespect to the OP, he did what he felt was right.

Yah, 75? Try sleeping in a sleeping bag during the day because it was better to travel at night when it was only 99 instead of almost 120 with very very little to no shade. Had to use the sleeping bag too because the bugs were insane.

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
As long as there is some decent air circulation and not a ton non direct sunlight at that temperature its only going to get up to like 90ish inside the car even after a while of being in there. Better to be safe than sorry though. I love doggies. This is Rocco:

20131113_181218_zpsg7dxqxjj.jpg

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
I had to google her. Still don't know who she is. Are you wearing fallon in the interview?
How the hell can't you know Jennifer Beals?

She was great in Vampire's Kiss. Oh, she's been in Flashdance, L Word and a bunch of other shit too, but everyone should see Vampire's Kiss.